Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Yourchelseathemilf - Bromsgrove  (Read 1316 times)

Worcesterfella

External Link/Members Only

Just joined but been a member of aw for some time so here is my review of yourchelseathemilf.

Being trying to see her for some time finally met up in bromsgrove at a chain hotel.. anyway no need to review the premises as she moves around and trip advisor covers that let's talk about Chelsea...

The photos on aw are best can be say "outdated". Chelsea is about a size 16 (which she says on her profile to be fair) friendly girl and happy enough.  Facially plain.  Broad brummie accent and strong cigarette breath with a hint of mint (failed attempt to disguise the breath). 
She has piercings on both nipples and her clit which I knew from the pics and was a first for me.  Lot of bruising round the thigh area.  Don't know if someone had been a bit rough.. not my cup of tea.  Service very basic and Chelsea had a bit of a cold so was quite happy to do oral with as I wasn't comfortable with owo (first time I've offered to bag up before a blowie).
Any way.. fucked her in a few positions then wanked off on her tits..  so I cum.. so I suppose it was job done... so I've given her a neutral.. basic,  but rough, but I cum 🤔
Back to the Czech house I think with pat b to boost my punting morale before I venture elsewhere again...

60 quid for half an hour by the way.. and 29 years old?  Add 5 or 6 years at a guess

mrpeterman

That's not dissimilar to service I got when she worked in flats near green lane in Walsall, first time I passed on eating a cunt out and bagged up

Worcesterfella

That's it.. tbh it's more of a reddy shade of neutral.. I popped though.. bit like the botched execution on the green mile.. crap, but successful 😂

Offline EddieThead669

Unfortunate mate.
I hate it when you walk into the room and think ahhh shite another waste of money.

Worcesterfella

I know... I've never walked away but should do.. just seems rude.. :-/