Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: just wondering - kinkykez84  (Read 1456 times)

blkshaft

Has anyone ever seen kinkykez84

Offline Roth

Has anyone ever seen kinkykez84

Not a review mate.  Needs to be moved to West Midlands Board. :hi:  Can you also give us an AW link so as we can help. :hi:

blkshaft

Ok sorry I'm new on here just trying to find my feet

Offline Roth

No worries.  Moved to the West Midlands Board now.  Do you have a link for the prossie - AW or Vivastreet or such like? :unknown:  Good start for other members to see who your talking about and give you some pointers. :drinks:

biter_hot

Have not seen her myself, she is a bit too skinny for my liking.

Booked Nat for later and can't wait for that!!!  :D :P

Offline Roth

Offers bareback and also charges £150ph.

Not the best of lookers though -

Hidden Image/Members Only

:thumbsdown:

« Last Edit: February 16, 2017, 01:00:10 pm by Roth »

blkshaft

I got to be honest with you I'm into skinny wg's

Offline Roth

I got to be honest with you I'm into skinny wg's

Go for it and report back by leaving a review please. :drinks:

blkshaft

I will go for it but I'm just wondering if anyone has seen her and if I do see her it looks like I will be wearing two condoms

Offline Roth

I will go for it but I'm just wondering if anyone has seen her and if I do see her it looks like I will be wearing two condoms

Maybe one of these -

Hidden Image/Members Only

:lol: :lol: :lol:
« Last Edit: February 16, 2017, 01:32:52 pm by Roth »

blkshaft

Does anyone know of any other skinny wg's in the Birmingham area

Offline Roth

Does anyone know of any other skinny wg's in the Birmingham area

No but I'm sure cueball can fix you up with a couple of recommends. :thumbsup: :rolleyes:

blkshaft

Are there any skinny wg's out there

Offline Stapler

I suggest you read this thread and contemplate the trouble you could cause!

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=131418.25

Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

vw

Why bother another dickhead chased himself off forum and banned by his favourite prossie last night for being a dick.

People here dont like the BB prossie community, and the post Stapler refers to caused lots of people lots of stress.

James999

Well why are you reporting posts with the comment "??" WTF do you expect admin to do, if you have trouble understanding why not ask your Mother or a responsible adult to help you  :dash:

blkshaft

Lol I'm looking for a skinny wg in Birmingham

Offline Roth

Stop being impatient.  When cueball is next logged in you will be in line to select the perfect girl. :hi:

vw

why not try this, shit service but skinny and not advertising bb.

External Link/Members Only

Offline cueball

Stop being impatient.  When cueball is next logged in you will be in line to select the perfect girl. :hi:

my special "cueball" software system pinged... ATTENTION... HELP NEEDED

I'm duty bound to react....

So bulkshaft, I'm here.....
Ok nice one

Now, you're not exactly on my patch but I do pride myself on being able to say....I'll find you a beauty any bloody where.

Skinny you say, adventurous likes you say, finding your feet you say. Well I've done all the footwork to find you a skinny brum lover.....

Plus bulky, just while nobody is looking, I've sneaked another one in for you, she's maybe not quite as skinny as you'd like but look at her smile, yes, look at her smile, melting, I think you'll agree....

blkshaft

Nice one I think I might try the old bird,I have never been with an older woman before