Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LucyScottLoves - Birmingham - An Australian well worth seeing  (Read 1826 times)

Offline xMaDDD

Seems like I've been on a streak of luck this week, 2 Romanians (Reviews to follow) and now this Australian excellence.

Communications: Comms were good with her answering the phone as soon as I rang, was her, herself and she seemed real nice. Texts followed to ask about some preferences I had (Mainly just attire). All answered within a few minutes.

The location: An apartment above just off of Broad street, can be a bit hard to see the number in the dark but easy enough if you walk the street. Apartment itself was ok, clean and perfectly suitable, though not sure on the neighbours as all the doors inside are pretty close to one another.

Looks: The pictures on her profile, as you can probably tell are photoshopped a bit. However, she does look pretty much as you see in the pics, an attractive girl who I would believe is 24 as her profile states.

Personality: Couldn't really have asked for a friendlier and welcoming person, felt great to be in the company of her.

Service: Well well well, mind blown. Still contemplating seeing her as much as my bank account allows me to. OWO second to none, I've been with many great women who do awesome OWO but this one... Wow! Plenty of DT, ball sucking, eye contact and gets it all sloppy, even gags on it. Could not have asked for more in those regards. After some great OWO I asked her to 69 and a few mins later, she was squirming around, her cumming seemed genuine and she even commented on ow good I am with my tongue (Woohoo), some more 69'ing ensues and she seems to cum for a 2nd time, more squirming and moans from her. She then jumps off me and I'm thinking 'Great, time for sex' which would have been perfectly timed as I was about to ask her to move onto sex. But, she goes for more OWO and sees that I have 5 mins left. Now, I know people are going to think that may be a negative but. Given that we were near the end of my time and she had sucked me off for so long, usually most men would have came, or that's what I think she expected, so no point in sex if I am close to finishing. Not so much for me though. So, the no actual sex was just me enjoying her BJ skills too much and time flew by way faster than I imagined, wouldn't have said it's anyone's fault, simply just enjoying ourselves too much. I would assume that if I asked earlier, the sex would have probably been amazing to, she seemed really into what she was doing and gave the impression she genuinely loved it. We even over ran by 10 mins or so.

Overall then, I would say it was 10/10 for the service I got and a 9/10 as a whole experience, just wish I had have asked for sex earlier on  :dash: Great girl, if only she was in Birmingham on a more permanent basis.

Would I go back again? Certainly, for longer though. As I tend to not be anywhere near ready to finish in half hour.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Banned reason: Creating fake account (BBInformer)
Banned by:

Offline _Rust_

Cheers, good review, looks/body-wise she is just what I like.

Did she give DFK? That is pretty important to me, a must have if I was paying £80phh

Offline xMaDDD

I didn't actually go for FK/DFK but I'm quite convinced that she would have been up for it, best to ask beforehand though. She seemed to be up for anything I asked about in her likes list.
Banned reason: Creating fake account (BBInformer)
Banned by: