Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amanda Ferrari_36BB - Portsmouth  (Read 524 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7488412) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline WingCommander

External Link/Members Only

Comms: No problems, arranged by text, prompt reply.

Location: Residential street in central Portsmouth, tiny top floor apartment, not the best but have seen worse.

Girl: Larger than the photos, I would say size 10/12. Not a stunner, but not bad looking. Age about 23. No English at all (except "no" and "extra"). Large natural tits - her best feature. Very pale skin.

Price: £80 for 30 minutes. FK and OWO are £20 each, which I didn't go for (wasn't stated on proifile, but now is)

The meet:
Ushered upstairs in a hurry (she literally ran - bit odd). Constantly told to be quiet, throughout the meet - very offputting.
She is friendly enough, but there's not even a pretence of affection. All very routine. strictly P&D.
Started with OW. Thick condom, waste of time, so we soon moved onto sex in various positions. No complaints from her (other than "shh").
Afterwards, she is straight onto her phone within seconds.
I was out of the door after about 20 minutes, wondering why the hell I bothered (we've all been there, right?)

Would I return: Nope

Offline WingCommander

Forgot to mention: the profile says "check my private gallery". There isn't one.  :wackogirl:

She told me (via google translate) that someone else manages her profile. Well done Sergio  :crazy:

Offline macman26

Well done, at least she's not like many of the touring Brazilians charges you getting undressed as an extra now!!

Offline timsussex

your choice of curse but thats a pretty generous neutral