Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hott Natasha Adultwork Polish Beautiful Face and Decent Body and Good Service  (Read 1494 times)

1 review(s) for Hott Natasha (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

infoseeker

Hott Natasha
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Part of the Sexy Switchers Polish Group, detailed Info on this thread.

May - July
Several visits a few 30mins mostly 15min Quickies
£60/30min - A few times
£40/15min - A few times

LOOKS
Pics have changed since I have seen her before pics were a good representation now she is better then her current pics
Amazingly cute beautiful face - First time I saw her I was going for a 15min quickie when I saw her face behind the door I opted for 30mins that kind of change of decision is very rare for me
Slim Petite Short as stated 5' 2''
Body not as good as face
Decent lower body - Nice Slim Legs and decent ass
Upper body though is weaker - Tits large lack firmness and shows signs of child birth like stretch marks - Waist has some excess
For my 15min punts I tended to prefer her to leave her upper body clothes on and have sex standing doggy
Has a fair amount of tatoos and is enthusiastic about them
Tends to have her hair tied up tight would look good with it down
Nice cute smile - Relatively big teeth

SERVICE
Doesn't French Kiss - Just sticks her toungue out a tiny bit and doesn't move it, she likes me a fair amount and I tried to convince her to loosen up on that regards but I don't think she will.  She sometimes teases me about it.
Never tried fingering her - Maybe next time
OWO Decent blow job technique - Makes an active effort to make eye contact - Once pushed me against the wall and pulled down my trousers in her haste/excitement to get at it!
Sex Very good for Doggy, Missionary done a few times.  In Standing Doggy she gets well into it and will for example grab you your hand.
Sometimes needs lube (unless perhaps you do Reverse Oral which I never do)
Doesn't mind a bit of spanking (Not on Enjoys list)
CIM - £20 extra - Have never taken her up on that one
I have had my best 15 min quickies with her some quality ones, she gets horny and into it.... at the end of one she was like "Very good sex" with a satisfied smile
It might perhaps take one punt though to win her trust and get her horniess coming out.
Once it was only me and her in the flat I grabbed her hand mid punt and took her to the bathroom to use the mirrors, there was stuff in the way and she was so keen to see us in the mirrors she started throwing all the stuff to the side, that was genuine horniness, afterwards the bathroom was a mess.
Overall a Good Service mostly with you taking the lead, take directions well generally.
Time wise it is highly advised to keep a close track of time yourself as part of the Sexy Switchers group their bookings are managed centrally and they are under a certain amount of time pressure from the administrator.

PERSONALITY & ATTITUDE
Talkative
Good English sometimes get confused though
Could be a bit distant at a first meet
Very friendly
Very smiley
Very honest personality - Suprisingly so for Polish girls in general who work as part of a group - Once I said to her after cumming when she was lying down staring at me, "Natasha you are looking at me like you love me", "She replied.... No... I love your money"... we laughed
Great Sense of Humour Reacts to jokes sometimes even if you are being serious she will start laughing as if it is a joke!
Horny - See above in Service section for examples

OTHER INFO
Availability varies works a few weeks then a week off to Poland might be difficult to see due to being part of Sexy Switchers, who switch.

Location varies see Sexy Switchers thread for Info

Comms see Sexy Switchers thread for Info

SUMMARY
Good Service with a Beautiful Sexy Polish girl with an Amazingly Cute Face who can at times get suprisingly horny working as part of the Sexy Switchers Group.
Worth a 15min punt at £40 and if you get on well a 30min punt at £60