Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Good_Girl69 - Paisley  (Read 1900 times)

19 review(s) for Good_Girl69 (19 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Clattypats]

Offline 2 pair

Had a booking with Nicky.
Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
70 pounds for half an hour.
Dressed as requested.
Taller than me in her heels, not the best looking girl, but makes up for that in bed.
Plenty of chat, to start off with, then in to the bedroom.

Started with some serious DFK, whilst stripping each other's clothes off.
On to a fairly small bed, for a double with plenty of toys on there, more kissing, then, some cracking OWO from Nicky.
Happily return the oral, that made her very wet.

On with the condom, what a goer this lass is, in every position.
I didn't cum during the sex, maybe not long enough, in one position, that Nicky does change a lot.
Stands up kissing her,with the condom now off, whilst she wanks me, at the same time, then Obviously knew, I was about to cum,  so moves back, to take my spunk, all over her tits, wow what a sight.

A quick wipe up with me, more for Nicky, that load on her.
A brief chat, mainly whilst getting dressed, with Nicky dressing up in night wear, with her nipples, pure standing out of the top.
She wasn't as chatty, when I arrived, but had gone over the half hour.

It was said in my last review, I sounded out of breath, believe me I was after visiting, this nymph.
If I could get to Paisley, often + get hold of Nicky easier, I would wanna return again.
Could easily pay for more time, with this s p.
Defiantly not for the faint hearted, with this lass.
Banned reason: Previously banned undesirable.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Don Quixote

My meets with this lass were never for less than an hour. Thirty minutes with her barely scratches the surface of what she's capable of, but as you point out, it's best to have taken your porridge beforehand otherwise you'll never keep up.

Online Name Not Found

not the best looking girl,

Thanks for the review. Haven't seen any similar negative comments on her looks before. Is there anyone in the public domain you'd say she looks like?

Still thinking I might make the long trip to see her one day, but looks are important to me; I rarely enjoy a punt with someone I don't find facially attractive.

Offline 2 pair

Is there anyone in the public domain you'd say she looks like?

Can't think, of anyone, she might look like.
She's by know means a munter, seen better looking lassies, that don't give, much of a good service.
This lass goes, full out to enjoy the time.
Fair enough, to say she enjoys sex.
Banned reason: Previously banned undesirable.
Banned by: daviemac

Online Glesgaboy

I saw her last month ( review to follow when I get time)
I agree a friendly lass but not great facially.
Fag breath on my visit was the downside ( still a marginal positive)

Online Name Not Found

Fag breath on my visit was the downside ( still a marginal positive)

"Marginal positive" certainly doesn't sound like a ringing endorsement  :lol:   Good to hear a few more realistic opinions though to counter her fans' glowing reports.

Offline S.X. MacHine

"Marginal positive" certainly doesn't sound like a ringing endorsement  :lol:   Good to hear a few more realistic opinions though to counter her fans' glowing reports.

So, I'm a 'fan', to use your term. I guess I must be, since I make 100 mile round trip from the East to see her a few times a year. Why? Because she never fails to fully satisfy me with her full on service. I also find her intelligent and interesting to speak to. And she has a great body.
So far as looks are concerned, facially she is not a beauty queen (how many SPs are?) but neither is she
unattractive, in my personal opinion.
Fag breath? She is a smoker and, thought there is never any evidence of cigarette use in her home, I have detected the faintest trace of smoke in the course of DFK. Again, speaking personally of course, it doesn't bother me.
My question to you is, why do you consider my generally positive opinion of Good_Girl to be any less 'realistic' (your word) than the less enthusiastic opinion of others? Surely, if punters hold opposite, if genuine views, they equally valid.
One man's meat, after all, is another man's poison.

Online Glesgaboy

Fair point SX.
But no need to come over as defensive.
No one was suggesting you are wrong.
So no need to justify or defend your view.
Different strokes for different folks... float different boats etc etc
 :hi:

Offline Clattypats

So, I'm a 'fan', to use your term. I guess I must be, since I make 100 mile round trip from the East to see her a few times a year. Why? Because she never fails to fully satisfy me with her full on service. I also find her intelligent and interesting to speak to. And she has a great body.
So far as looks are concerned, facially she is not a beauty queen (how many SPs are?) but neither is she
unattractive, in my personal opinion.
Fag breath? She is a smoker and, thought there is never any evidence of cigarette use in her home, I have detected the faintest trace of smoke in the course of DFK. Again, speaking personally of course, it doesn't bother me.
My question to you is, why do you consider my generally positive opinion of Good_Girl to be any less 'realistic' (your word) than the less enthusiastic opinion of others? Surely, if punters hold opposite, if genuine views, they equally valid.
I agree with Glesga, don't take it so personally :thumbsup:... Look at my review of her... I said what I thought at the time (looks are subjective) having not long started punting... Yes I've seen better looking WGs since, but that was my opinion at the time and I'll stand by it... I seen her twice back then(3 years ago) but never since, for whatever reason...

My two bookings, I could never fault her for service provided, thought she was really good... And I'm being totally objective here... Service is a must for me in bookings within reason... :hi:
« Last Edit: July 27, 2019, 09:31:49 pm by Clattypats »

Online Name Not Found

Fair comment; I wasn't having a go at anyone though. I wasn't expecting anyone to hold an 'opposite view' as it's clear she is good at what she does. I was only concerned that punters who were overwhelmingly positive might be inclined not to mention something like her looks, which might be important to other punters, like me for isntance. I was pretty sold on her based on her AW pictures, but it's been suggested to me that they are more than a little flattering, so I've now got a more realistic idea of what to expect. So, all good then; everybody ends up happy  :thumbsup:

Offline S.X. MacHine

Fair comment; I wasn't having a go at anyone though. I wasn't expecting anyone to hold an 'opposite view' as it's clear she is good at what she does. I was only concerned that punters who were overwhelmingly positive might be inclined not to mention something like her looks, which might be important to other punters, like me for isntance. I was pretty sold on her based on her AW pictures, but it's been suggested to me that they are more than a little flattering, so I've now got a more realistic idea of what to expect. So, all good then; everybody ends up happy  :thumbsup:

Thanks for replying. I take your point. I'm sure that if you do get hold of her, you'll get along famously. :P

Online Name Not Found

Thanks for replying. I take your point. I'm sure that if you do get hold of her, you'll get along famously. :P

Well, I'm a right ugly bastard so whatever happens, she'll be better looking than me  :lol:

Offline markwin

There are a couple of pics in her free gallery which now show part of her face (minus the eyes). Gives an idea of what to expect. Nice looking body, and evidently gives a good time. I'm definitely tempted...