Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: PIA - BOND GIRLS/ Manchester Incalls  (Read 997 times)

Offline 352miftikh03

Avoid avoid avoid!!!
Worst experience I ever had
Total waste of 150 bucks for an hour.
First, the girls herself is bloody unhygienic , just smoked bundle of cigarettes before the punt , and I could hardly breath
Second , she has got face full of pimples , that’s probably the reason they covered her face in pic, and in NO BLOODY WAY SHES 20! Atleast 27,28 with atrophic/malnourished body

The punt started on oncall location with she asking what would you like. I said am GFE guy.
Told me ok you get undressed and I’ll be back in a minute (That’s start of bloody 150 pound punt)
Came back , asked me you want massage , I said yes . With baby oil, did me the worst back massage and when she kissed , the worst moment of my life

After that as I couldn’t stand being near her face , started with fingering then put the Johnny in and off I go
And after first round of 15 minutes , she said , as if I’m dumb “So are you going home now”

I said I booked for one hour and it’s just 20 minutes

She was speechless , said do you want massage
I was so disgusted , I said no I’ll have a shower
Went to shower didn’t even take it and went out straight away
Called the booking office ,the girl started defending her prostituute as expected
I said f*** you all I’m not going to make this mistake again

Please please please stay away from this agency and this girl
DO NOT WASTE TOUR HARD EARNED MONEY ON THESE SOHO-PROSTITUTES-IN-BRITISH-PACKING

Pakimans768

With bad experience like this you start thinking what I could have bought kids or missus with £150