Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Looking for WG's who do Tie and Tease  (Read 639 times)

Offline Romney

So, as you can probably tell from my reviews, I love a good Tie and Tease (with me being the one tied up and teased).

I've had several very good sessions thanks to member's reviews here on UKP (and one really bad one before I discovered this great forum).

Anyway, so far I've tried:

External Link/Members Only (very good but is no longer in London)

External Link/Members Only (very, very good, but expensive)

External Link/Members Only (the best so far imho)

I'm coming back to London in a few weeks, and I'm looking for suggestions for other WG's who are genuinely good at Tie and Tease.  The problem I'm finding is that lots and lots of WG's tick the box on their profiles, but I'm guessing most of them have no idea how to really do it well, if at all.  I did find a few more suggestions from older reviews here, but their profiles are gone now. 

I like sensual Tie and Tease, with edging, teasing, and OWO or OW, and sex (CG of course as I'm tied up, lol) but nothing really painful, not the sort of thing I need serious BDSM equipment or a dungeon for.

Ideally I'd like to find someone in London, but I'm willing to travel maybe an hour or two outside of the city if the girl is really good at it.

I did find Pippa (External Link/Members Only) from a review here who sounds promising, but she's in Nottingham, so that's a bit far.  I might still give her a try though.

If anyone knows of any other girls who do this well, I'd love to hear about them.

Thanks,
R

« Last Edit: September 22, 2016, 07:42:31 am by Romney »