Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SexiiMixedMegan - London  (Read 1924 times)

CaptainRoscoe

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

So I saw her a while ago. Her locations tend to be sporadic so don’t expect consistency with her incalls.

comms Very flakey. If you catch her at the right time then her responses are prompt. She’s still young and lacking experience which explains her inconsistent texts.

location This was in central London at the time but as previously mentioned, you never know where she might turn up.

price 140 for an hour but I believe that has increased since.

the woman In her early 20s. Mixed race. Pretty face. She has a decent body. Not gym toned but Slightly curvy. Great tits and a nice bum. Around 5ft5/4. Kind of girl you’ll see at freshers week at uni.

service Definitely the submissive type. She’ll let you take the lead. OWO, RO, Rimming. Very light kissing but I guess it depends on the chemistry. Very tight and wet. As I said, you can tell she’s inexperienced but she’s trier. Her head was really good. She tasted great going down. Finished with COB.

positives Young. Pretty. Enthusiastic. Eager to please. Submissive.
neutrals Can be poor with comms. Doesn’t stay in the same location for long.
negatives none

Would I recommend? At her price and age, i’d say it was good VFM punt.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2018, 02:38:57 pm by CaptainRoscoe »

Offline StiffChocolate91

Thanks for this. Been meaning to see her at some point but wasn't sure the pics were accurate

CaptainRoscoe

Thanks for this. Been meaning to see her at some point but wasn't sure the pics were accurate

Her face is very similar to that of the radio presenter Vick Hope. Just imagine a shorter slightly curvier version of her.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline StiffChocolate91

nice one! can't complain with that tbh

Offline horny_hunk

Her face is very similar to that of the radio presenter Vick Hope. Just imagine a shorter slightly curvier version of her.

Hidden Image/Members Only
Last review said they were dissapointed facially that she wasnt a stunner like everyone else was saying, is that true?
Banned reason: No reviews in 4 years and failing to reply to a Mod when questioned
Banned by: Iloveoral

CaptainRoscoe

Last review said they were dissapointed facially that she wasnt a stunner like everyone else was saying, is that true?

It’s all subjective. I think she’s really pretty.

Offline Userworldwide

Price £150 now quite a bit especially for the basic standard rates.....

DylanPerry

I believe reference to my review (https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=189188.0).
It's all subjective as OP Roscoe said, but in my opinion...this review would have probably left me even more disappointed. If she was as hot as Vick Hope I would have been giggity giggity goo. I mean I see the comparison...but it's moreso based off the fact that they both fit within the black-white mixed heritage archetype.

Also N.B. my 'neutral' review is effectively a 'positive' for the booking itself. The penalty points she got on my ratings system for her comms dragged her down into a neutral.
In other words...nothing wrong with the WG and pleasant experience...I just personally insist she's not a stunner and her looks are overhyped.
In my review I said she is 'pretty but not stunning,' and rated her face a 7.5...which is my #1 ranking facially out of my 13 reviews on this site. However, still not a stunner imo.

Price £150 now quite a bit especially for the basic standard rates.....
£150 is a fair price tbh...probably even below 'market price' for a British chick in this game. Especially a genuinely new and young one. Now whether the premium so to speak that British WGs (especially in London) have, is justified, is another discussion.

CaptainRoscoe

I agree with most of what you’ve said axelrod except the reason I made the comparison. Both Megan and Vicky Hope actually do have similar facial features. Vicky is more attractive overall but if you compared them side by side, you’d definitely think Megan was her younger sister. But again, I guess it’s all subjective.

DylanPerry

I feel you.
You got a thing for mixed raced and black chicks? haha. Just checked your recent reviews.
A "friend" highly recommended Danielle HOD to me (albeit admitted she was pretty average lookwise...he seemed to like her more as a "companion" type?!)...your neg has defo put me off giving her a go.
Big Booty Lexi...you had a good one. Same group as Megan if you didn't notice. They pretty much cover the whole of London lol they pop up everywhere between them.

I'm currently on a mission to find some (truly) stunning WGs. As you rated Megan v highly...are there any girls (still active) in your reviews that you would judge as prettier than her? If so, please advise and I'll be very grateful... :drinks:

CaptainRoscoe

I feel you.
You got a thing for mixed raced and black chicks? haha. Just checked your recent reviews.
A "friend" highly recommended Danielle HOD to me (albeit admitted she was pretty average lookwise...he seemed to like her more as a "companion" type?!)...your neg has defo put me off giving her a go.
Big Booty Lexi...you had a good one. Same group as Megan if you didn't notice. They pretty much cover the whole of London lol they pop up everywhere between them.

I'm currently on a mission to find some (truly) stunning WGs. As you rated Megan v highly...are there any girls (still active) in your reviews that you would judge as prettier than her? If so, please advise and I'll be very grateful... :drinks:

Yeah, I’ve got a thing for some chocolate.  :cool:

I’ve got a lot more reviews coming up now so watch this space.

DylanPerry

Also clear to me through flicking your reviews that you have high standards/are a harsh critique (as am I) when it comes to looks. So maybe Megan was just the right fit for your palate and/or wasn't the right fit for mine? We all look for different things after all.
Looking forward to future reviews  :drinks: