Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweetlife couple (Gloucestershire) - not a review cos it didn't happen  (Read 442 times)

Offline Rimmington

External Link/Members Only

Spotted this couple of AW and thought I'd give them a go for something different.  Profile offered incalls so asked about lunchtime meet, was told they were busy and was offered 5.00 pm which was no good to me.

After some counter-proposals of days and times agreed a early pre-work meet the next day.  All confirmed by txt, and given a postcode in Gloucester which didn't match a hotel so assumed was Air BnB or similar.

Early next morning switched on my punting phone and see a message from the night before saying that the Gloucester place had fallen through and could I make it to Cheltenham.  Replied that I could and headed to new place but no response as probably too late to confirm.

I think they were probably genuine, but a bit disorganised and had underestimated the difficulty in booking a place under the current restrictions.

Had a wank in the bogs at work instead, which saved me £170.

Offline Horseman

If a booking has been agreed then you can review - up to you what you rate it but being messed around like this could garner them a negative. Its good to get reviews like that because then when others look at reviews for them they can see they might not be reliable....several like this and it becomes a bad idea to rely on them.

Offline Rimmington

Fair point, but I've referenced the AW profile so this should still show up if anyone searches.