Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Asian gloucester  (Read 352 times)

Offline sdr204

Is there any one out there who can review

External Link/Members Only

Offline Horseman

Almost certainly won't be the girl in the picture.

I have punted adverts like this in Bristol a couple of times and in all honesty its a bit of a coin flip. You might get a good one but you also might be sorely disappointed.

Personally I'd leave these alone or lower all expectations so you can only be pleasantly surprised!

Offline joninbristol

Almost certainly won't be the girl in the picture.

I have punted adverts like this in Bristol a couple of times and in all honesty its a bit of a coin flip. You might get a good one but you also might be sorely disappointed.

Personally I'd leave these alone or lower all expectations so you can only be pleasantly surprised!
Agreed, good advice. This looks suspiciously similar to the lady in an advert in Weston super Mare about 4-5 months back, review here: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=285464.0
Notable as she appears unusually tall.
Suffice to say it wasn't the same lady who was advertised, although the meeting was a positive one.

Doubt she's Japanese, some Chinese SPs were re-branding their nationality for a while last year with the virus, maybe because of the hate filled bile that was coming out of the unruly gob of the clown in Washington.

As Horseman says, you take your chances, but expect that the photos are of some Chinese model.