Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SEXI NATALI LOVE in Bristol...?  (Read 1517 times)

Offline Tise95

(First post)

Any thoughts on this profile? 5 reviews from 2019 but with a big caveat on the country of origin...

External Link/Members Only

Offline joninbristol

(First post)

Any thoughts on this profile? 5 reviews from 2019 but with a big caveat on the country of origin...

She looks unusually dark skinned for a Romanian. Thought it might be the photo exposure at first, but then I noticed the soles of her feet are a much lighter colour. But that could just as easily be a tan.

I guess the question you have to ask is, why would anyone claim to be a Romanian on AW if they weren't, given their reputation as a group?
Many who appear to be, omit listing their nationality to avoid stating that they are Romanian.
I'd see nothing to gain by doing the opposite. :unknown:

« Last Edit: December 08, 2020, 07:36:44 pm by joninbristol »

Offline willabe

(First post)

Yes I have been keeping an eye on this one, hoping that someone would TOFTT and say she's great etc.
Her body does look top notch (if its her) and her price is certainly lower than most.... tempted.

Offline Fuzzyduck

(First post)

You mean besides those posts you made oner 4 years ago also asking for help? Perhaps you should think about contributing something before asking more questions.

Offline willabe

I called Natali today to see if I could get a feel for her.
Obviously being a Romanian I cant really confirm if that was actually her or not but I get the feeling it was.
She was nice and friendly.
Her extra's are £30 for CIM (thats per CIM too) and £50 for Anal. Everything else is included.
Still tempted....

Offline Tise95

You mean besides those posts you made oner 4 years ago also asking for help? Perhaps you should think about contributing something before asking more questions.

Apols had only noticed that retrospectively - thanks for flagging