Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Welsh Katrina - Newport, any reviews?  (Read 2058 times)

Xopher

I'm thinking of booking an hour with Welsh Katrina in Newport but she has no reviews or feedback. Pictures look great but may not be genuine etc. Has anyone seen her? Can anyone recommend her? Very cautious as I'm a newbie

thanks

Here's her AW link

External Link/Members Only

Offline charlie-mott

Cracking tits... but not hers. Having been caught out a few times in the past, I always run an image search.

Offline KTM RIDER

Cracking tits... but not hers. Having been caught out a few times in the past, I always run an image search.

How do you run an images search?  :hi:

Offline charlie-mott

Or

If the url doesn't work you can do a screen print, paste into paint, crop and save.

Offline HughJardon

On my ancient Samsung galaxy S2 (punting phone) I can actually save images, on my Newer phone I cant do any of that and get the copyright nonsense
Same on my PC if im using IE it wont copy them, but using firefox I can drag n drop images to my PC
Havent tried the Tablet

Its just a massive cactus in the rectum really (rant over)

Offline charlie-mott

I always get the copyright warning, but its just as easy to screen print or use the snipping tool.

np500

Well there you go, she was on my hit list for a two gun salute at 170, not any more, looks like 2 to 250 it is then ! Just got to find the right double act , any suggestions?

thatguy

I've seen her three times over the past few years. She's the typical tanned milf/gilf next door. she's a bit fragile and can't take a pounding. once she's had enough she'll kick you out. gives a walk massage. no woo. intact ill just do a review.

Your probably asking why I've seen her so many times.
Simple.
She's the only mature woman in the area.
I can confirm all photos are not her lol

El malo

I know this post a rather dated, although I would like to add my realitively recent "NEGATIVE" experience with Welsh Katrina. Unfortunately, I didn't know about the existence of this website, so I fell into the trap.
She is definitely not the one shown on the photographs on both Adultwork or Backpage UK (or maybe she was a good 20 or more years ago). She is, I guess, on her 60's, and she lives in the Caerphilly's area. She is a rather abrupt lady, not pleasant to talk to, and her services are appalling: I mean really no skills, no thrill. She will not let you touch her hair (she goes mental if you do), no kissing (which I can understand) and definitely no different positions in bed; she will try her best to harry you up to your orgasm and then you are out. She gave me a "massage", which I would rather call it a rub, then a below average oral, to finish off with her riding on top of me. Once I was done and dusted, in less than 15mins, she left the bedroom and she went downstairs in the kitchen. This lady really knows how to make you feel uncomfortable. She is however a fairly good looking mature woman with enhanced breasts and if she advertised what she is really like, and maybe pretend to be a little more accommodating, she would really make some money as many would find her a real turn on. In conclusion, I would personally dissuade anyone from wasting £70 for much less than an hour (it all depends on your stamina) of a mechanical process that has very little to do with a sexual intercourse with a rather rude lady.

jammy

Sounds an awesome punt :scare: :thumbsdown: :D

Cheers for the heads up.

Offline Hotmat

Having fallen in the trap myself, I concur with Malo. My experience was identical  :scare: