Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Threesome's around Cardiff  (Read 1359 times)

Offline darkvamp

Hey Guys

Does anyone have any recommendations for WG's that do this service?  Preferably where the WG's are bisexual. Tried one before with size 4 Amy & that was a real let down, so hoping for better luck on my second attempt :)

SirFrank

I've had a 3some (bj only meet) with jasmine jones and in paris. Amazing. I gather jasmine also does two girl with cattykins. I've met both separately and had a great time. They are both around 40 tho so not sure if that's too old for you. Great shape etc

Offline darkvamp

Cheers mate. Will check out their profiles. Normally my age limit is around 35 now as went on a punt once with a woman claiming to be 45 and she turned out she was more like 55.

SirFrank

Cheers mate. Will check out their profiles. Normally my age limit is around 35 now as went on a punt once with a woman claiming to be 45 and she turned out she was more like 55.

I'd put cat and jazz around 40 on the nose. in paris is younger I believe but I cant recall how old? Maybe mid 30s? sounds a bit old perhaps? they are friends so it was very natural and relaxed and one kissed me and talked dirty while the other sucked me off. happy days

Offline wholuvsubaby

Cattykins is a tad older than that but has the body that many a 20 year old would die for.

do not let age put you off, nothing has headed south on Catt and she is a looker with a great ass and personality, not forgetting her pair of great personalties too ;-)

SirFrank

Cattykins is a tad older than that but has the body that many a 20 year old would die for.

do not let age put you off, nothing has headed south on Catt and she is a looker with a great ass and personality, not forgetting her pair of great personalties too ;-)

Well said. Pretty great bod and really friendly

Offline darkvamp

Cool cheers Guys will have a nose at her AW profile :)