Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Soohotnsexi - Swansea  (Read 1414 times)

Offline djng6

Anyone seen this girl? Profile appears to have been around since mid May:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Punting_Mad

I've asked if there was the possibility of a photo but nothing doing..

Offline Steelworker

Roll the dice, guys. One month, no feedback, no photo. Looks like betting 100 notes on a 100 to one outsider with no hope of getting something worth 10 grand in return.

np500

Well, if you live in Swansea , maybe worth chucking an e-mail her way , as she may be a hidden gem, going by her profile , I wouldn't have asked for a picture ( see other thread ) if she's new and feeling her way , she's not going to send a picture to a random bloke , but a nice e-mail is as far as it should go, and just don't expect anything, a reply is a bonus, take from there, but then I don't live in Swansea !

Offline Punting_Mad

I've had email replies from her... I'm not a novice punter.. But I'm not shelling out on a random without someone clarity on what I'm getting.. The profile does not do it for me thanks..

np500

I've had email replies from her... I'm not a novice punter.. But I'm not shelling out on a random without someone clarity on what I'm getting.. The profile does not do it for me thanks..

Our choice to persist or retreat, think she does need to put some pics up with a bit more info, most will just skip by, I know I generally would .

Offline Punting_Mad

No pictures available .. confirmed by email last night..
Considering the profile, age, and now I know where in Swansea she is coming from I have decided to NOT toftt

Offline djng6

Thanks for the responses guys, I think I'll pass

Secretliaison6969

She has sent me a photo on request.
I won't be arranging a tete a tete anytime soon
  :thumbsdown:

np500

So the area is a no no, and her picture is of the  "I'm out" variety ! Not looking good in more ways than one !

Offline Punting_Mad

I think that any girl who chooses NOT to post a picture.. Even a bad one is off any list I might keep.. Shame really as Swansea is dead apart from druggies or euro's... Even the oriental scene has gone very quiet...