Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: anyone seen Estera Hot Babe?  (Read 1011 times)

Offline balls88

Offline ampersand

heres a link, External Link/Members Only

quit tempting lol

Romanian and not particularly impressive in reality. Not sure why you find her quite tempting in the circumstances. Girls like her are 10 a penny (mostly Romanians).

Of the 3 posts you have made since joining almost two years ago, each has drawn attention to a fairly ordinary girl and you have then posted nothing more for a significant period of time.

Smells like touting to me.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2017, 10:31:47 pm by aardvark »

Asian Hunter

Offline Corus Boy

quit tempting lol

Sergei, I've just reviewed your three posts.

You ask more questions than a Police Inspector!  :drinks:

Offline biker10

Ordinary wow what am I missing out on lol

steviex00

Ordinary wow what am I missing out on lol

I agree, biker. No way would I consider her to be ordinary. But if she's any good, why does she need a tout on here, one wonders?

Offline balls88

hey, nah I aint touting I usually just use this site to read reviews. ive only got tempted because I text her. I know she a roma but some romas are good so just thought id check if anyone else visted her that's all!

Romanian and not particularly impressive in reality. Not sure why you find her quite tempting in the circumstances. Girls like her are 10 a penny (mostly Romanians).

Of the 3 posts you have made since joining almost two years ago, each has drawn attention to a fairly ordinary girl and you have then posted nothing more for a significant period of time.

Smells like touting to me.

Offline ampersand

Far from convinced about you.  :thumbsdown:

Offline foreverhung

quit tempting lol

She's been reviewed and BUSTED as a shit punt Sergi -

Pass the message on that she's been outed as 'shite' rub, I couldn't even crack one out over her after that review and that's saying something

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=149782.0
Banned reason: Self confessed wanker.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline balls88

I don't need to convince anything to you mate lol, so glad I didn't visit her then! no more romas! think the last time I went to see a roma was bryn road and got robbed.

thanks mate!

Far from convinced about you.  :thumbsdown:

Offline ampersand

Well then prove me wrong by doing some reviews.

STAR-LORD

Well then prove me wrong by doing some reviews.

Good point actually.

Offline x69x

Banned reason: Troll
Banned by: