Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English Emily-Rose Liverpool Tour - L3  (Read 1156 times)

11 review(s) for ENGLISHXEMILYXXXXX (9 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Lady Lover

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£70 for 30min Incall

Saw Emily was in Liverpool today so shot off a couple of texts to check her location and availability, comms were really good and I was guided to a nice block of serviced apartments in the L3 area at my allotted time.

Knock on the door and the usual hidden girl behind, she looked really good dressed in stockings black underwear and a minidress as requested. Age, I would say mid 30's, curvy in a toned way with a great set of tits. I was offered a shower which I accepted.

Once out of the shower I found Emily in the bed fucking herself with a vibrator, game on! Paperwork sorted and onto my front where she rubbed my back with her tits, kissed me all over working her way down to my arse which she commenced to eat out - fuck me  :wacko: She gave my prostate a good licking and stroking to boot. Proper dirty girl on my hands I thought....

Onto my back and I was offered OW or OWO, opted for OWO which led to full on deep throat, spitting and ball licking. Emily jumped on my face and we carried on in the 69 position, she tasted really fresh, I returned the favour and rimmed her. Onto her back she went and she said "Fuck me up the arse I really want to cum" - who was I to resist, on with a rubber and I fucked her arse in mish while she fucked her pussy with her vibrator. This led to her squirting all over me and her toy  :dance:

Onto more RO, once again she shoved her vibrator in her fanny while I licked her. Popped another rubber on and fucked her doggy then she got on top and rode me whilst giving me DFK and pushing her tits into my face.

Off with the rubber and finished with a BJ and CIM which she dribbled all down my cock.

My 30 mins was almost up so into the shower I went to freshen up.

In summary; Good looking girl, DFK, B2B massage, Rimming both ways, OWO, RO, Toy play, Anal fingering / sex, Sex and CIM - fantastic dirty punt, would I book again, hell yes!!!!  :thumbsup:

Offline Gordon Bennett

Her complex structure of pricing for extras confuses me..... Her profile suggests that lot above would cost £140 but she appears to have just charged you her flat rate 30 min rate with anal and oral to completion chucked in "free"? Nice review though, thanks!

Offline Lady Lover

Her complex structure of pricing for extras confuses me..... Her profile suggests that lot above would cost £140 but she appears to have just charged you her flat rate 30 min rate with anal and oral to completion chucked in "free"? Nice review though, thanks!

I agree GB, I only went for a basic service and left with a big smile on my face, I did not instigate any of the extras provided - must be my charm or more than likely got her on a good day  :hi:

Offline Drayki

Ive looked at this sp a few times but she doesn't do early appointments, only pm so a bit difficult to make a app, also agree with op about her pricing structure, if you wanted all the extras available she doesn't come cheap  :(