Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ellie_30_Rose - Marble Arch - WOW!  (Read 5369 times)

119 review(s) for Ellie_30_Rose (119 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Dock

Meet took place last week, have been trying for a while to set something up, finally agreed on a date and time.

External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members Only

Price: £260 for 1.5 hours

Comms:

Really good comms, all over text, asks you to confirm 24 hours before so that she can give instructions which were fine, once you arrive at location she phones and goes through the final steps

Meet:

As mentioned above, messaged to advise i had arrived as per instructions, she phone to advise which building and on the old style lift instructions (Not difficult to manage at all). Got out of lift and saw this head peeping out the side of the door, walked in to see Ellie standing there in a summer type dress, with the beautiful blue eyes, i was very happy with what i saw.

Some small talk intersped with some quick kissing before i handed over the money and asked for a quick shower. (i have to say the attentivness she shows as soon as i walked thorough the door, helping me undress, taking my shoes off etc, was a great little touch).

So out of the shower and straight into DFK (This was to be a full lip, tounge locking session) our hands are all over each other and slowly starting to take her clothes off to reveal a beautiful curvy woman (Right up my street); she starts stroking my rock hard cock while still DFK, she pulls my boxers off and goes down on her knees and proceeds to give me the most sensual OWO, this mixed with DFK and continuos OWO went on for a little while; we moved onto the bed and i asked if i could give her RO, made my way down, kissing every part of her body on the way until i was down by her pussy, nice clean shaven no smells or odours, so i dove in, went on for about 5-10 minutes non-stop until she started to writh all over the bed, my face is wet with her pussy juice but i hung on still flicking and sucking her click with my mouth until she said you made me cum, she pulled me up and kissed some more, she lay me on my back and proceed to give me more RO, breaking every now and then to come lay beside me to have a full on DFK session then made her way back down for more OWO (i mentioned i come quickly so she mentioned some edging to help). I was now bursting to stick my cock inside her, she she asked which position i said whichever you like, she said cowgirl so we can kiss some more, Slapped the coat on and slowly sat ontop and started to slowly ride and grind me, her naked tits on my chest felt great while i had my hand on her arse as we DFK throughout, i couldn't help it anymore so i started to up the speed until i finished in the bag. She climbed off and proceed to clean me up, she left to clean up and asked if i'd like some fruit to which i said yeah sure.

We sat and hugged and chatted away about various things (A smart woman i must say), then after about 10-15 minutes or so we started to kiss again and my cock was back in her mouth....she was going to town on my dick with slight breaks to come up and kiss, i told her after this went on for a few minutes that might struggle to finish again but she didn't give up and got out a vibrating cock ring which she put on and continued to suck for life, she figured the cock ring wasn't doing much so with my cock in her hand started to DFK and this started to get me going, she wispered for me to put my fingers inside her pussy while she gave me an incredible hand job until i burst like mount etna...it was a glorious feeling.

I thanked her to which she smiled and said your welcome, she went to clean up and i made my way to the shower and got dressed. A quick chat with a hug and a kiss and out onto Edgware Road i went with a smile on my face.

Conclusion:

Would love to meet her again without hesitation, i see what all the those greens are about now.

Offline tergil

Forum champion 🏆
111-0-0
Legendary

Offline Dock

Offline patelprat

Offline Brompton

A Hall of Famer 1st Ballot
I haven’t seen her for ages & been thinking to get a booking since way before Xmas as been showing no availability.

How did you get to see her? As simple as dropping her an email?

Offline Dock

I haven’t seen her for ages & been thinking to get a booking since way before Xmas as been showing no availability.

How did you get to see her? As simple as dropping her an email?

I emailed her a while back to be fair as have been trying to set something up for a while, exchanged numbers and yeah organised it for last week

Offline Joball87

Nice one, she looks and sounds right up my street. Onto my London HL!

Offline Dock

Nice one, she looks and sounds right up my street. Onto my London HL!

:thumbsup:

Offline Gynaemyte

She looks quite chubby and ‘droopy’ in some of her Gallery photo’s.
Am I being unfair?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Dock

Am I being unfair?

I think you are, she’s a curvy woman with great proportions

Offline tdh

Am I being unfair?

No and no. Great figure and no droopiness. Intelligent and great conversationist, not that we go for that!

Offline Dock

No and no. Great figure and no droopiness. Intelligent and great conversationist, not that we go for that!

:thumbsup:

Offline NightKid

A Hall of Famer 1st Ballot

The GOAT more like  :D

Never mind The Invincibles, she hasn't even got a single neutral to her name!

Offline alabama1

I think you mean yes and yes  :rolleyes:

Offline Gynaemyte

I think you mean yes and yes  :rolleyes:

It's alright.
I've got the picture!
(Although I posted one, earlier!)

Offline alabama1

It's alright.
I've got the picture!
(Although I posted one, earlier!)
My post was meant for tdh  ;)

Offline tdh