Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ellie_12_Rose - Bayswater  (Read 2243 times)

119 review(s) for Ellie_30_Rose (119 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline sloggy

This is one skillful SP.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Paid £260 for 2 hours which included her new £10 evening surcharge. left after 2hrs 15 mins incl. a shower at the start.

Comms were all via AW email. Messages all replied to within a couple of hours each time.  switched to text on the day and a call to guide me in to the apartment. Very straightforward.
I hadn't seen her before and her profile suggested first timers could only book 7 days in advance. However as I had booked flights to London she gave me the benefit of the doubt and I booked about 3 weeks in advance.

apartment was clean, tidy and comfortable. Bathroom has shower over bath, candles had been lit and given a clean fluffy towel.  bedroom was a good size, mirrors everywhere and a nice low double bed with a big towel on it.  seen some others complain about the low bed but I found it quite useful for some positions.

Photos on her profile are not great quality and not flattering. she has lost weight since then and looked better in the flesh IMO.

I had requested she wear something casual and definitely no holdups. she was wearing a tight faux leather skirt and top and...stockings. she was mortified when I pointed this out and immediately yanked them off, and tried to insist on me taking £10 back for the mistake.

Services comprised good, and almost continuous DFK, OWO, RO (incl facesitting) sex in various positions. Rounds 1 and 2 were basically the same. Pop 1 was a facial and she puts glasses on for this.  Pop 2 was CIM.

OWO was excellent, bordering on cock worship. Plenty of attention to balls without being asked and she sucked them both into her mouth at one stage. she took the facial like a champ too, no dodging, and rubbed my cock over her face when done.

as has been said before she has quite a nervous personality, which makes her very chatty, but also makes her a pleaser.  if anything I found her a little too sweet and submissive - I'm looking for a bit more  :diablo: in my meets.

PSA - she mentioned that she had finished her studies and in 6 months or so hoped to get a part time job, and cut down to just seeing repeat visitors. If you haven't seen her before you might have a limited window to get in her rolodex

Offline nigel4498

This is one skillful SP.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

+1,000
You won't get any arguments on that score.
96 Positives here says it all.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2018, 11:55:04 pm by nigel4498 »

Offline Oliver_roberts93

Shes one ive been interested in for some time is she worth it?

STAR-LORD

If 96 positives on here doesn't answer your question, nothing will.  :hi:

Offline Cuntminion

Offline Spacecowb0y

nah. Let us see her a few more times  :dash:

Offline Mr_Shins

She needs 4 more positive reviews for her century.

Offline joe diddley

Pop 1 was a facial and she puts glasses on for this.  Pop 2 was CIM.

Entirely understandable as jizz in the peepers can really sting (I'm told!)

Offline bestbefore

PSA - she mentioned that she had finished her studies and in 6 months or so hoped to get a part time job, and cut down to just seeing repeat visitors.

So glad I am on that list!

Ellie has to be one of the very best SPs on AW, and in the diary for this week  :D :D