Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ellie-Rose ,marble arch  (Read 1298 times)

119 review(s) for Ellie_30_Rose (119 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Spacecowb0y

External Link/Members Only

Saw Ellie just before Christmas when she was doing a Christmas special at £110/hour.
Her place: 5 min walk from Marble Arch. Clean and lived in top floor flat
Comms: initially by AW email, followed by a chat on the phone,and finally text msgs
The meeting: pretty girl with a rounded figure (size 12), lovely kisser (fk & dfk)as I had indicated my preference for a gfe encounter. Showered and back to the bedroom for the action to start properly. Nice use of the mirror,with lots of mutual fondling ,kissing and moaning as my hands explored her body. Allows gentle fingers.lots of OWO. I even tried the tie and tease,which was a first for me.
A slow soft encounter, but one I enjoyed immensely. This girl is all about pleasing you and tunes into your needs very well. I found it hard to cum, due to nerves, but it didn't faze Ellie at all. She simply smiled and said ”you are going to pop before leaving" and was true to her word.
A shower and more chat before leaving,with a final lingering kiss.
Total time spent with her was way over the hour, and just shows Ellie isn't just about the money.
Would I return? Definitely