Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: StarNatalia - Leeds  (Read 5944 times)

74 review(s) for starnatalia (71 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

MMV

StarNatalia 1 hour £125

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This is my first review so don’t be too harsh. I decided to book this lady having seen a bunch of good reviews of her somewhere else, quite surprised she’s not been reviewed here.

The coms and premises
Booking made via SMS on a Saturday morning although she was also replying my emails in AW. Prompt response in both cases.   
The place is in Morley about 5 miles from Leeds city centre. Entrance is discreet and directions were accurate. Nice and clean room with double bed and shower in a corner, fresh towels provided.
FM music on the radio that I turned down the moment she went out of the room.

The girl
Well. The girl is just stunning. Just take a look at her private gallery and that is exactly what you get. Extremely beautiful all-natural Russian/Latvian girl in her (very) early 30’s. Both age and height are accurate in her profile.
Her face is awfully beautiful. She has those slavic features so attractive with massive green eyes, tempting lips and perfect skin, short and blonde hair, just like the pictures. She doesn’t wear too much make up which I liked too.  (BTW, I think reviewers should spend more words describing the face).
If you guys are into skinny girls she is not for you. She has plenty of curves just in the right place and in the right proportion –I’m bad at sizes so no guess here-. Big and natural boobs, round and generous bum. But don’t get me wrong, I’m in no way saying she is fat. Not even close.
Big tattoos in the back which normally are off putting to me, but this time was ok. Not a trace of smoke in her or the room.

The session
Not heavily experienced in this business so I was a bit anxious but she immediately put me at ease. I am not going into much detail here but you can picture it: plenty of OWO with CIM, 69, proper snogging at all times, sex in different positions. Don’t know about anal as not my cup of tea.
All the way through very, but very enthusiastic attitude.  She did everything for me to enjoy our time together. She must like her job or be an actress deserving the Oscar.
Worth noting she is very chatty as I believe this is off putting for some people. In no way I think this is a time wasting strategy (no clock-watcher), she is just naturally chatty and I really liked it, I interpreted it as a sign that she is relaxed and comfortable with what she’s doing. Her English is better than mine so who am I to judge??

Summary
Fantastic time spent with a lady out of my league in ‘real life’. Stunning looks and enthusiastic attitude.
Would I recommend? Yes
Would I return? Hell yes!

The lady 9/10
The premises 8/10
The service 9/10

bod666

Thanks for the great review - you nailed it! Told me everything i needed to know. If i liked blondes i'd be in like flynn after reading that review   :thumbsup: