Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jasmine - Arboretum in Nottingham  (Read 923 times)

Offline Jonesy85

Hi guys,

I’m thinking of trying to book to see her finally but just wondered what is parking like around the area or is it better to travel by tram?  It’s been a while since I’ve been around the area and so much can change especially as it’s near to the city centre.

Cheers.
Jonesy.

Offline Gethin_Thomas

I always park on Mount Hooton Rd, down the hill. Usually spaces and is free.

Offline michael.fannymore

Parking is free for 1 hour on Arboretum street and is only a 2 minute walk away.

Offline Nick69nick69nick69

Most convenient is Arboretum Street, as per above, just a couple of minutes walk away. Park near the Waverley Street end of Arboretum Street.
If you have more time, and don't want the car left on a street, use the Forest Park n Ride site and walk up the hill and down Waverley Street. The walk is a bit of a heart starter, but it feels worthwhile once Jasmine has got her hands on you.
Tram is also a good option as the High School stop is very close to her place.
Whichever way you get there, you won't be disappointed with her service.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
I always park on Mount Hooton Rd, down the hill. Usually spaces and is free.

Same here

I’d make an advanced booking she’s very busy when I spoke to her the other day, was fully booked for the day

Offline Stongwee53

I parked at tram car park and walked up not too far and got tthere a little early so had time to survey exactly where i was going as im not overly familiar with the area. Ive not been back for some reason not really sure why as shes good

Offline Gopal1978

Parking is free for 1 hour on Arboretum street and is only a 2 minute walk away.

+1 although not a good idea if your kids go to the High School.