Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Princesscharlie2555 - Leicestershire. Any info?  (Read 770 times)

Offline Dodgelad

External Link/Members Only

I saw this profile pop up a few weeks ago, added her to my HL then she moved areas. Back near me now (as in range via AW) but she never answers the phone! I've emailed via AW and she did reply promptly saying it's best to call her  :dash:

Anyone had any joy and waiting to upload a review? Just seems odd there's no AW reviews and nothing here!

Offline badsin

If she doesn’t want your business, move on mate, her loss  :hi:

Online mancsguy1975

Great comment - the more of us punters taking a similar approach will be for the better for us all IMHO

Offline Dodgelad

Absolutely, I'm certainly not wasting time waiting, just odd behaviour. Surely they offer a service or they don't? Zero comms other than an email so I'm not even suspicious of a scam.

Onward to the next  :thumbsup:

Offline Dodgelad

UPDATE:

As I was calling round today I thought fuck it I'll call...she answered! I might do myself an injustice but I make my mind up from the minute I speak to a girl, I think you just know, I could do a review just from that!

In her husky gravely voice she confirmed my thoughts to avoid, she just didn't seem interested, which is fine, probably missing a good one but I'll not be TOFTT  :thumbsdown:

Offline MajorPayne

£70 for 15min? :scare:

£90 for 30 mins - - both ridiculously expensive imho - one to avoid.