Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vivastreet - Taylor - Leicester - SCAM - AVOID  (Read 1460 times)

Offline infrequentuser

Just got scammed of £100 because of this profile:

External Link/Members Only

Tells you to go to Premier Inn in Leicester, you cough up the money, and then that's it.

Avoid at all costs

Offline gbyld87

Tells you to go to Premier Inn in Leicester, you cough up the money, and then that's it.

Avoid at all costs

What did she do once you paid up?  What went down?

Offline GingerNuts

Please add some more details about the nature of the scam.

This should be posted as a review. Are you happy for me to move it there as a negative?

Offline Straightsix

I don't understand. Maybe the receptionist gave you a room?
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline CMiller

More details please.

Did you give over money in person and get sent elsewhere?

Did you pay in advance and get fleeced?

Did you you pay and not get the full service you agreed upon?

Offline Madman74

How do people fall for this ffs.

Offline jimbob0123

Avoid at all costs

Elaborate!

Offline ekimnik

User lives up to user name!
The link doesn't work any more.
Without any further idea of what did or didn't go on then can this be given any credibiity?

Offline gbyld87

User lives up to user name!
The link doesn't work any more.
Without any further idea of what did or didn't go on then can this be given any credibiity?

Not really, no!

Offline Chris10398

Hi gents,

This is the link as I searched for her number on here ( couldn't find any reviews at all).

I haven't punted for a while and was gonna take a dive back in and saw Taylor in Woking.

Maybe I will still TOFTT as not sure OPs comment especially as he didnt give any form of explanation.

Does anyone recognise her? She is from Birmingham.

Cheers
Banned reason: Whit knight contacting SPs about reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Chris10398

I called her and she text me saying she was with a client (not a good start) and would text me when done, I then spoke with her and we arranged a time for tomorrow (Friday), she didn't ask for a deposit or anything so not sure how OP managed to lose a £100.

She also mentioned that all her services are included, including Anal!

Offline chrisj1967

Pictures are not genuine. Reverse search has a hit for an Instagram account for pictures 3 and 4. I don't have one, so can't check further. External Link/Members Only. Also picture one can be found here External Link/Members Only.

Offline Chris10398

Ahh thanks Chris, interested to hear how OP lost his money then, like I said there was no hint of her asking for a deposit

Offline Chris10398

Sorry just checking the pics and they all belong to the same girl, she has a YouTube channel when you click into one of her photos and it sounds exactly the same as the girl I spoke with on the phone, I might be wrong but....

Offline Chris10398

Offline Colindoe

Sorry just checking the pics and they all belong to the same girl, she has a YouTube channel when you click into one of her photos and it sounds exactly the same as the girl I spoke with on the phone, I might be wrong but....

Nah, I don’t think you are. Take one for the team and check her out, you might’ve struck gold 👍🏽

Offline Condominium

Avoid at all costs

Very grateful to the OP. Was thinking of seeing her in Cambridge today but searched using her mobile number and thankfully saw this review. Here’s her new profile.