Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MFF - Hot Ameera and Lindsey_xxx  (Read 1604 times)

125 review(s) for Hot Ameera (119 positive, 4 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]
49 review(s) for Lindsey_xxx (49 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

d00fer

Not the first and unlikely to be the last review from this duo day

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Bit of a late start thanks to sticko, but it’s not as if I was going to stomp off in a huff knowing what was likely to happen in the 2 hour session with these two. Pics and previous descriptions of both are representative and the location was Ameera’s place near Euston. Total cost 500 for the 2 hours.

I’ve seen both girls before obviously, including both of them together (and the rest) a bit over a week ago. This was a nice change of pace.

Good down to Earth chat with two great girls, both a pleasure to spend time with. No clock watching or time wasting and went a bit over.

Unsurprisingly all services provided with honest enthusiasm and aplomb, namely DFK, OWO, DT, face fucking, RO, 69, rimming, spanking, fingering, extensive use of toys, protected sex incl. A with Lindsey, and some light BDSM. Toys used, doxy (naturally), butt plug, anal hook, flogger, crop, bondage tape, bed cuffs, pinwheel and candle wax.

Round 1 and 3 highlights, all good traditional 3-some fun. I’ve probably missed a few off. My memory is getting a bit jumbled up these days

- Double BJ obviously
 - 3-way DFK
 - 69 with one allowing for more double DT opportunities or DT and rimming combo.
 - Lindsey lying on the bed in the traditional face fucking position allowing me to go down on her whilst I was rimmed by Ameera
 - Other DT and rimming combos
 - Cowgirl with Ameera whilst Lindsey lay next to us using her doxy
 - Anal doggy with Lindsey whilst she went down on Ameera first and then Ameera using the doxy on herself
 - Use of the anal hook on Lindsey first and later convincing Ameera to give it a try

Round 2 highlights, more of a BDSM kink to it.

This bit doesn’t lend itself quite as well to bullet points, so here goes. Ameera and I cuffed Lindsey to the bed face down, spread eagled and blindfolded with bondage tape. I started with the dual, finger-mounted pinwheel on Lindsey, I liked the reaction this toy elicited in Lindsey. Ameera used the flogger and the crop. We swapped implements for Ameera to use the pinwheel and I the flogger and crop. Warmed and lubed up the metal buttplug. I wasn’t the really heavy one that others have mentioned previously as it wouldn’t have been as practical for what I had in mind as it’s seriously heavy, though it is good to use in a toy based DP. Add the doxy as well for even more fun. Digressing sorry as that three toy bonanza didn't happen in this session.

Ameera and I took turns in rubbing up and down on Lindsey’s lubricated back. I obviously applied a lot more weight. The doxy came out to be used on Lindsey and I used the flogger and crop a bit more too, Ameera poured some candle wax on Lindsey and managed to draw a nice heart shape with it. I put on a mac and took the doxy away so I could have sex with Lindsey in the ‘Rear Entry’ position with the butt plug still in for some pseudo DP fun. If we’d used the heavy buttplug this might have been a bit too difficult. Back to the doxy and eventually allowed Lindsey to come.

Cracking couple of hours spent in really great company getting up to all sorts of fun and enjoyable filth. If you get the chance go for it, if I get the chance again I definitely will.

unclesweetheart

d00fer

Pinwheel?

I can't find an exact match, but it's like this, but with two wheels and a small cage in between them to allow you to put it on your index or middle finger rather than having to hold a handle.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Good to know you have recovered sufficiently to enjoy a change of pace d00fer  :hi:

I'm seeing Ameera soon. I fancy I might let her talk me into a future duo session with these 2. When I saw Lindsey she joked that they would absolutely kill me both of them together. I may have to put that to the test  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Thanks for the review. Ditto Sticko.

unclesweetheart

Cheers Doofer. I get the general idea. There were so many things in Ms L's suitcase we never had the opportunity to try. This may well be one. For preference, I'm going with the ballgag. But who knows how I'll be feeling at our next meet? Great review.

Offline sticko

dammit d00fer, I saw the pinwheel before we started and then totally forgot about it.  Next time...

great review, and 2 hours sounds about right for the next session.

S

d00fer

Serves you right for making me wait  :D

I just happened to see it on the beside table and had to give it a whirl so to speak. Definitely one to use again in the future, and will have to try out the ballgag uncle. The spreader bar is pretty interesting as well, but again it didn't come in to play yesterday. So many toys so little time, but definitely try for 2 hours instead of 1.

Offline Bikerboy

I had a mini play on both girls with the pinwheel, it looked like it could be a lot of fun.

Would like to include it more fully, with some other toys, in another session :)

Offline sticko

I think Sylvester will blow a gasket if we carry on comparing notes.  I'm now trying to put yesterday slightly out of my mind in preparation for a certain short-haired Californian I'm seeing next week.  Honestly though, it's proving difficult!

S

Sylvester

I think Sylvester will blow a gasket if we carry on comparing notes.  I'm now trying to put yesterday slightly out of my mind in preparation for a certain short-haired Californian I'm seeing next week.  Honestly though, it's proving difficult!

S

Don't even get me started.  I'm on the verge of self harming as it is.... :lol:

unclesweetheart

S

Give Lily my best regards. We are very obvioulsy men of impeccable taste.

Sylvester

Give Lily my best regards. We are very obvioulsy men of impeccable taste.

Lily is pretty sweet.  I must pay her a return visit soon.

password02

Guys you really need to stop posting as I am totally gutted with not meeting the 3some day yesterday due to work issues. Stop reminding me of how great it was.  Really do not need all this from you guys especially Mr greedt doofer or Biker by or the Sticko guy.

Please stop it now!!! No more adding on to this thread please -  :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

unclesweetheart

Guys you really need to stop posting as I am totally gutted with not meeting the 3some day yesterday due to work issues. Stop reminding me of how great it was.  Really do not need all this from you guys especially Mr greedt doofer or Biker by or the Sticko guy.

Please stop it now!!! No more adding on to this thread please -  :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

OK PW!

Offline sticko

Fair enough.  If the boot was on the other foot I'd be gutted I missed the, er, game as well.

You won't hear a squeak from me until I review Lily next week.  Apart from maybe adding to SirFrank's Cunts thread which has been making me chuckle all day.

S