Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Ameera - Totally filthy - London  (Read 7537 times)

125 review(s) for Hot Ameera (119 positive, 4 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Bigus Dickus

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

After seeing lots of great reviews on here I contacted her last minute and she said she was free!  :crazy:

Booked and all comms great. Sent me the location and off I go.

A quick call to get the flat number and I was at the door. She came out to meet me in her civvy clothes and invited me into her flat.

As soon as in the door and said hello, it was full-on DFK. Lovely girl sexy 10, her pictures are accurate. The flat was was tidy and comfortable!

I took a shower and she got changed into some naughty undies. She offered a drink and poured me a glass of wine.

Turned up in the bedroom. Lovely straight DFK and then onto sloppy DT gagging OWO, ball sucking and rimming my arse. Fuck me she did a great job. Asked if she couldn't pop a finger in my arse and I said fill your boots! She defiled my starfish and played a tune on the blue veined picolo!  :wackogirl:

A bout of 69 followed. I returned the hoop tongue fucking and flicked her erect bean!  :crazy:

She then sucked the big fella like a wild thing and I couldn't resist but emptying a big load down her throat! Fuck me she gives a wild and one of the best noshes I've had!  :wacko:

Some chat and playing with her lovely big nips was great.

Round 2

More amazing noshing on my throbbing member. Fucking in cowgirl and doggie. She seemed to love  great pounding all the while DFK, nipple sucking and touching her soft sexy body.

Rubber whipped off and she sucked and tugged my savaloy to another great CIM. Wonderful!

After pop 2 it's was about 10 minutes left of out hour. Did she kick me out, no way. Lots more DFK and I had a shower and invited her in. We soaped each other down and she snogged me as we shared a lovely shower.

I left about 30 minutes after the hour booking should have finished.

Ameera is friendly, provides a great service and is not a clock watcher! A top girl and one of the best London girls I have met.

She loves her work and it shows!

A top weekend with a lovely teen and a filthy London girl was had! Let the punting continue!

:thumbsup:

password02

Top man Mr BD - she is good - she was the 1st girl that gave me a true rimming - she loves to give and up for receiving - seen her 2-3 times last few months and she is going up my fav list -

Hoping to see her again this week - perhaps with a 'friend' - Will let you know how it all pans out

Offline Bigus Dickus

Top man Mr BD - she is good - she was the 1st girl that gave me a true rimming - she loves to give and up for receiving - seen her 2-3 times last few months and she is going up my fav list -

Hoping to see her again this week - perhaps with a 'friend' - Will let you know how it all pans out

I can imagine who the 'friend' would be!  :thumbsup:

Offline king tarzan

Her arse licking puts me well off!!!
Only would see her if I got a 1st appointment of the day, so she has not had time to put her tongue up chocolate holes!!
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Bigus Dickus

She has great hygiene and has at least one hour between punts. She showers and uses mouthwash between punters. I think that CIM is a bit more likely to concern me than a bit of hoop hovering. Spunk tend to have a bit of longevity.

Happy punting!  ;)

asianpunter

not sure about service but to me her face doesnt look attractive at all :unknown:  no way a sexy 10 :unknown: ,may be 6-7

Hornydevil247

password02

not sure about service but to me her face doesnt look attractive at all :unknown:  no way a sexy 10 :unknown: ,may be 6-7

Hi Mr asianpunter - you may be right and to you she may only be a 6-7 but there are a few experienced punters here on UKP who has actually seen and FCK'ed Hot Ameera and although may not be 10 to some people will be at least a decent 8 or a 9 out of 10 to the UKP members that have actually seen her - she is a very good all rounder -Excellent body and tits, great dirty talker (once made me cum in under 10 mins) she kisses DFK and has excellent DTBJ technique - There isn't many WG on AW that can tick so many boxes and delivers - I put her close up to my other favorites - PC, Adele, Michelle, Katalina, LilyHart etc - 

I can also confirm that Hot Ameera has excellent hygiene, every time I have meet with her she is as fresh as a daisy!!

Offline finn5555

Booked in best get in there before the impending rush  :hi:

password02

I am pretty sure you will have an excellent time - look forward to the review

Goofy85

Given that she is walking distance from work, I'm surprised I've only seen her once (last year).

fredpunter

Hi Mr asianpunter - you may be right and to you she may only be a 6-7 but there are a few experienced punters here on UKP who has actually seen and FCK'ed Hot Ameera and although may not be 10 to some people will be at least a decent 8 or a 9 out of 10 to the UKP members that have actually seen her - she is a very good all rounder -Excellent body and tits, great dirty talker (once made me cum in under 10 mins) she kisses DFK and has excellent DTBJ technique - There isn't many WG on AW that can tick so many boxes and delivers - I put her close up to my other favorites - PC, Adele, Michelle, Katalina, LilyHart etc - 

I can also confirm that Hot Ameera has excellent hygiene, every time I have meet with her she is as fresh as a daisy!!

To use that old cliche, she is far more attractive than the photos on her profile reveal. Regarding cleanliness, she did say to me that one of the problems with the job was that having so many showers every day could lead to dry skin.

One thing i should have mentioned in my update to my review of her but I forgot ..... I had commented after my first meeting that she had facial piercing and that although hers were about as tasteful as they can be I'm not generally a great fan of them. On my second visit, maybe a coincidence but ..... no facial piercing. I think she reads and responds to this forum.

For those who say its hard to book her, one possible reason may be that she really likes to take lots of holidays.

And she did mention that duos with her old.partner in crime ginger may be on the cards again occasionally for those who are in to that sort of thing (that'll be just about everyone then).

Hornydevil247

Booked now as well  :thumbsup:

fredpunter

Apparently I was drunk, or am senile or blind. Just heard from ameera and she assures me she did have her piercings in! I can only assume that she must have been distracting my attention somehow - jeez, I was with her for several hours (darent say how many) .... I can't believe I didn't notice them, I worry myself sometimes.

Proves she reads this forum anyway.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2014, 01:47:22 am by fredpunter »

Goofy85

Lol. Hi Ameera. Hope to see you again sometime soon.  :thumbsup:

Offline Bigus Dickus

My iPad typing let me down. She's a size 10 not a 10 looks. Certainly an attractive girl 7.5 - 8 maybe although I think how attractive a girl looks is very subjective and hard to score objectively. Her service is second to none though! Hope that clarifies things.

She told me that she was planning a duo with Wet Ginger this week so that would be a crazy punt.

« Last Edit: November 24, 2014, 03:08:36 am by Bigus Dickus »

Offline bestbefore

She told me that she was planning a duo with Wet Ginger this week so that would be a crazy punt.

Now that would be some duo! Have seen both girls individually and they are both seriously sexy, hot and talented. Probably too much for me to handle but for all you duo lovers out there, go for it!

Eastend69er

It truly was an excellent threesome.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=31570.0
I still watch the videos!

password02

It truly was an excellent threesome.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=31570.0
I still watch the videos!

Hold that thought - Sorting out some times and dates -A Part 2 from me to follow hopefully by next week

:hi:

Gene Hunt

A duo with her & Adele :)

Now that would be something

Offline monstar

I had trouble getting in contact with her previously to make a booking although it was around the time she had just returned from another holiday and was popular on here so probably very busy.

I will try again in 2015 as I think she is stunning and the reviews continue to praise her excellent service! Here's to the New Year. :drinks:

Offline Mr Farkyhars

Glad you had an excellent time!! I'll see if my rare London visits can mesh with her tight little diary..

ExhibitC

Hey asianpunter - I know we all have different tastes but to my mind Ameera is a 9 plus with a serious claim to be a 10. She's gorgeous. She's also funny and bloody good at her job. And she takes a lot of care and time to make sure that she stays that way.

password02

Hey asianpunter - I know we all have different tastes but to my mind Ameera is a 9 plus with a serious claim to be a 10. She's gorgeous. She's also funny and bloody good at her job. And she takes a lot of care and time to make sure that she stays that way.

just love her attitude and service - she is always trying to push the boundaries with her clients and is always looking at ways to make the sessions more exciting and different, thats the reason why she is on my favorites list and I try and see her as much as time and funds allow.

Been off sick for +1 week so missed my Nuru massage session with her last week which I was gutted, but now on the mend and looking to re book next week. Have to make up for the 3some session with her and Cindy.

Updated review when I see her hopefully next week

Offline Bigus Dickus

just love her attitude and service - she is always trying to push the boundaries with her clients and is always looking at ways to make the sessions more exciting and different, thats the reason why she is on my favorites list and I try and see her as much as time and funds allow.

Been off sick for +1 week so missed my Nuru massage session with her last week which I was gutted, but now on the mend and looking to re book next week. Have to make up for the 3some session with her and Cindy.

Updated review when I see her hopefully next week

I tried to see her today but she was only taking one booking before going to a gig  :cry:

Can't wait to play with her again!  :thumbsup:

password02

I tried to see her today but she was only taking one booking before going to a gig  :cry:

Can't wait to play with her again!  :thumbsup:

Cheers for the heads up;s - reason why she has not answered my text from earlier !!!

fredpunter

She enjoys her gigs. Saw her last Thursday, top top girl.

taffy

won't be long till she puts up her price

Hornydevil247

She enjoys her gigs. Saw her last Thursday, top top girl.

+1 Saw her this evening and had a great punt. Hazel Kitty joined us too.

HD