Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Imagine if there was a fire alarm at Chelsea Cloisters....  (Read 5584 times)

Yeboahsleftfoot

....at peak punting time! 10 floors, hundreds off whores & punters in various stages of foreplay, hard at it and climax, if I was on the vinegar strokes I'd deffo finish - ejaculate before evacuate every time!

Offline Steely Dan

So can you explain?  Is this just for Hot Collection, or is there some reason why this place is prossie central compared to other places?

Yeboahsleftfoot

Dan, the Cloisters aka 10 floors of whores is populated by girls from the EE agencies, Max's Angels, independents, the whole gamut of hookers. The amount of spunk deposited there in a week would float a battleship....

Offline berksboy

would float a battleship , Just wish we had one to float !

Yeboahsleftfoot

Seriously fellas, do a search on AW for South Kensington and 8 out of 10 girls will be based there....

vw

Seriously fellas, do a search on AW for South Kensington and 8 out of 10 girls will be based there....

Isnt there 994 rooms I'm sure boo boo mentioned it.

Offline superchamp

Thing is, as most punts tend to start on the hour, how come when I'm in the lift at 17.58, 18.58 or 19.58 I'm always on my own? If CC had that many WG's then there would be a steady stream of punters in and out of the building roughly on the hour, rubbing shoulders with each other in the lifts.

Corey302

It's strange, isn't it, that they all seem to gravitate to this particular place? I suppose it's pretty central and being serviced apartments, they're halfway between being a hotel and the girls own place.

I wonder if the management there receive any kickbacks for turning a blind eye?  ;)

Offline boardyhell

it would be very interesting if they all left in the clothes they had on when the alarm went off,sloane avenue would be very interesting

Offline Stephan200210

There is another place, about a block away and a bit smaller (I forget the name) but is similar to Chelsea Cloisters (CC) in that it is a serviced apartment building, with a very "anonymous feel" to it and lots of comings and goings - tourists, residents, visitors and others. Never any questions, or even a look in many cases, from the front desk when you go in and rooms seems adequate, if a bit dated. As a punter this is exactly what one is looking for. Maybe hotels are another option, but you have to check in/check out and there can be "issues" with access late at night. I imagine apartments in CC are booked long term and various girls just rotate through them. For me, London based, it is ideal - anonymous, close to public transport and with rooms that are fit for purpose.

raylondoner

I remember a meeting a few years back in a London hotel that's quite popular with WGs when the fire alarm went off. Luckily we hadn't started and were still fully dressed - interesting collection of "couples" out in the corridor though! Fortunately the alarm only lasted a few minutes so we were all soon back to our various activities.   :hi:
« Last Edit: March 06, 2016, 07:09:17 am by raylondoner »

Offline iPad3

Obviously if your particular girl was a squirter you'd do the right thing I.e. Locate the fire , position your girl appropriately and start frigging her off, there must surely be enough squirters in that place to extinguish most fires.

What a scene!!

Yeboahsleftfoot

Thing is, as most punts tend to start on the hour, how come when I'm in the lift at 17.58, 18.58 or 19.58 I'm always on my own? If CC had that many WG's then there would be a steady stream of punters in and out of the building roughly on the hour, rubbing shoulders with each other in the lifts.

No idea how all the blokes filter in and out but I've seen over 50 girls in the place over the years....

Yeboahsleftfoot

There is another place, about a block away and a bit smaller (I forget the name) but is similar to Chelsea Cloisters (CC) in that it is a serviced apartment building, with a very "anonymous feel" to it and lots of comings and goings - tourists, residents, visitors and others. Never any questions, or even a look in many cases, from the front desk when you go in and rooms seems adequate, if a bit dated. As a punter this is exactly what one is looking for. Maybe hotels are another option, but you have to check in/check out and there can be "issues" with access late at night. I imagine apartments in CC are booked long term and various girls just rotate through them. For me, London based, it is ideal - anonymous, close to public transport and with rooms that are fit for purpose.

It's Nell Gwynn House - very appropriate - apartments are generally better quality and more expensive

Yeboahsleftfoot

You could, of course buy a place and be right in the middle of the action External Link/Members Only the estate agent spiel is magnificent:

"Chelsea Cloisters is a popular apartment block and offers easy access to all ages, races and sizes, whilst the description of our properties is routinely impressive the reality may vary from that advertised, should the quality be inferior, by the time you enter your head may not be the ruling party so buyer beware."

I can hear a sharp intake of breath from Yorkshire born punters and a collective "'Ow Much?"
« Last Edit: March 07, 2016, 07:24:49 am by Yeboahsleftfoot »

Offline Botev Plovdiv

The frustration of knowing and hearing everyone is your block is getting banged except for you!
I suppose you could rent it out to a different girl every month and then receive your rent in "favours".
Wonder if you get a discount on an outcall if the girl only has to go to the room next door.

Offline Bobwong

Looking at those prices it actually might be worth buying and renting it out to agencies. Maybe get more rent due to nature of business and definitely guaranteed income. Will probably perform better than most pension funds! Not sure value of property will go up though given the known nature of the building

I know someone who's very proud to own a flat in the Nell Gwyn building. Is it another building similar to CC activity wise?

Offline Gandalfthewhite

Yes NG is similar.

Last time I was at CC, there was a family with 2 kids coming out and hailing a cab...those poor kids, it's not exactly a "family-friendly hotel"...

ClarkeOfTheCourse

The one and only time I saw a girl at Chelsea Cloisters she did say there had been a fire alarm the previous night and it was as awkward as you might expect :lol:

SuitedandBooted

There is also Sloane House at number 60 next door to NG House.  Another maze of small flats and far too many people wandering around at all hours.

Use to know a lovely English "model" who lived there. Tiniest studio flat ever, but she was a lot of fun.