Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: IBIS BIRMINGHAM  (Read 2791 times)

Offline mo_11

Was anyone at Ibis Bham this afternoon at around 15:00 a indian guy met a gorgeous indian girl there. They arrived seperately and it didnt seem lile a normal BF/GF or Husband/Wife meeting. As he left alone too. She was stunning. Just wondering if it was anyone on here and obv details of the girl please.

Offline bunny84

Yes mate . It just so happens that myself and everyone else on this forum was randomly there as well . Good hotel

Offline Oooops

Yes mate . It just so happens that myself and everyone else on this forum was randomly there as well . Good hotel
:lol: :lol:

Offline Brumish

There's a stunner called Priya who does outcall around brum. 180 smackers and she's a stunner apparently.

Offline zootalors

Damn,I was at the other Ibis.

Offline vision2014

Offline jayuk99

some of the pics are 3 years old on her profile

Offline jack0

Offline Brumish

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This will be what you want you will have to be quick

That is old news.

The chicka I'm on about is very attractive. She's on AW but only does out calls. 180 ph. And no I haven't seen her but I've got her on WA pics and she has excellent reviews.

a_a88

That is old news.

The chicka I'm on about is very attractive. She's on AW but only does out calls. 180 ph. And no I haven't seen her but I've got her on WA pics and she has excellent reviews.

Whats her profile i wouldnt mind treating myself to a attractive indian. Have searched aw and cant find any indians in bham by the name of priya

Offline Brumish

Whats her profile i wouldnt mind treating myself to a attractive indian. Have searched aw and cant find any indians in bham by the name of priya

FFS. Did I say Priya? Sorry meant Sunita. Fuck knows where Priya came from. Lol

a_a88

FFS. Did I say Priya? Sorry meant Sunita. Fuck knows where Priya came from. Lol
Ok sunita she is on my hl. Not got round to seeing. seen her profile she does indeed look hot. Will see about booking and den review. The price may be high but for a once in a while treat may be worth it

bod666

This her? Someone just left a review - looks good (if pricey)

Offline jayuk99

Nice pic but she isnt asian she can get away for it though

This her? Someone just left a review - looks good (if pricey)

Offline Brumish

No? Care to explain or is it just your hunch?

Offline smiley9

Yes care to elaborate how do you know she isn't Asian have you seen her ?   :timeout: