Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: WG who actually seems into the punt  (Read 1323 times)

Offline misterjt111

Looking for any pointers on WGs that properly get into the punt please?  I know it can be down to chemistry between you and the girl sometimes but some by the sound of it consistently deliver, whether it be passionate kissing or them actually being into fucking rather than going through the motions.

Thanks for your time

Online Punterperson1971

Looking for any pointers on WGs that properly get into the punt please?  I know it can be down to chemistry between you and the girl sometimes but some by the sound of it consistently deliver, whether it be passionate kissing or them actually being into fucking rather than going through the motions.

Thanks for your time
Pick a well reviewed girl and be polite and respectful and you can’t go wrong.

Offline Littlefoot

Thanks for your time

Here's someone that properly gets into it. Good luck with getting a booking.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Online Punterperson1971

And this one even though she’s a little bit more expensive she’s very good.

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+ - Get QR Code

Offline Mrniceguy165

Paris at erotic studios if you don't mind the plumper lady. Ultra friendly and enthusiastic.

Online Punterperson1971

Paris at erotic studios if you don't mind the plumper lady. Ultra friendly and enthusiastic.
Have you seen her?? I have and I wouldn’t have said she’s plump more curvy.
  :dash: :dash:
« Last Edit: May 13, 2019, 10:47:58 am by Punterperson1971 »

Offline Neromatrix

To answer the title question. In my opinion non actually 100 % love it or else it would be free!!

Offline Littlefoot

To answer the title question. In my opinion non actually 100 % love it or else it would be free!!

He never mentioned loving it, more a WG that gets into the punt. Everyone has bills to pay so they are not going to work for nowt. Plenty of other occupations around where they do love their jobs, but they are still not going to work for nothing.  :hi:

Offline shed

I agree. They don't do this job for any sexual gratification, just for money. Those that are the very best are just extremely good actresses and so ensure that they have repeat customers.

Offline Littlefoot

I agree. They don't do this job for any sexual gratification, just for money. Those that are the very best are just extremely good actresses and so ensure that they have repeat customers.

I read loads of reviews where punters make the WG cum. Hard to fake that milky cum running down the inner thighs. Who doesn't enjoy cumming.  :unknown:
« Last Edit: May 14, 2019, 06:34:58 pm by Littlefoot »

Offline shed

I read loads of reviews where punters make the WG cum. Hard to fake that milky cum running down the inner thighs. Who doesn't enjoy cumming.  :unknown:

misterjt111didnt mention about wags cumming but about consistency of DFK and fucking rather than just going through the motions. I agree that some may cum, but I would safely bet that is very rare individually. Hannah for example is an excellent example of consistently delivering a top class service on every punter she sees. Even if she has sub zero attraction to that punter she will make him feel that he is the best lover she has ever met. And to do that she has to be in an actress role for every single punt. As you know they can very effectively fake orgasms and the best ones will do that on every single punt. That's why we leave with a spring in our step and feeling money well spent. Just my opinion     :thumbsup:

Offline Littlefoot

misterjt111didnt mention about wags cumming but about consistency of DFK and fucking rather than just going through the motions.

I know, I was responding to your comment.

Anyway back on track to the op. IMO if you read most of the FS positive reviews, really you should find girls that are 'into the punt' that is certainly the case with my reviews.  :hi: