Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Decent black girl in area or for that matter oriental  (Read 619 times)

Offline Punchdrunk

Hello I am looking for a decent black lady( or oriental) in the area who is not fat and provides a good service with cim on the menu and ideally swallow as well, any suggestions as I can never find one. Looking for someone willing to put the effort in to provide a decent punt. I operate in the herts and beds area. Although this could be extended although not stupid distances .

Offline dieseldriver

Likewise. I too like black/orientals.  Traveling a bit with a band I play in, sometimes stay overnight as too far for return journey same day. Or perhaps somewhere not too far off giving me time for a a punt?

So this is what I do. I get a postcode of somewhere I'm going. Usually the town hall. Then do a search within say, within five miles of it. Selecting Asian, black, Chinese, Indian on each search. Then trowel through the results. If none, then have to extend the search area. Not always lucky though. Going to Swindon soon, and looks like I'll have to settle for a caucasian. Only three black. One too fat, the other two HR only. And only one Asian that don't do CIM or OWO.... :thumbsdown: