Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Reading - Another Bait-and-Switch  (Read 438 times)

Offline The Old Fat Man

Yet another Romanian Bait-and-Switch in Reading!

This ad is on VivaStreet

Hi im Natalia IS NEW IN CITY READING

My name is Natalia I am 21 years old and have perfect body with silky skin, long hair, mysterious look and beautiful smile....07,4 486,31456
I would like to invite you for genuine Tantric massage. My soft and warm body take you into better space-time... I will give you part of the heaven...you will keep it in your mind for a long time...
My hands and whole of my body can give you different kind of sensations to reduce stress, take the pain, refresh your body.
I will leave you completely relaxed, positive energies and joy.
Shower facilities available before and after the massage!
You need to book in advance and call or text for more details.
So make your dreams to come true and do first step X X X

I called and reserved Natalia for 3 pm. When I got there (a block of flats on Garrard St.) the door was opened by a not-unattractive Romanian girl. She had very little English, but made it clear there were other girls in the flat.

It VERY quickly became apparent that she had absolutely ZERO massage skills. The worst attempt at massage I have EVER had! It was also clear that she wasn't the girl in the pic. I called a halt and told her. Her lack of English led her to get the other 3 girls in, to translate. 1 of them WAS the girl in the pic. She had reasonable English.

They are trying to operate a conveyor-belt straight FS joint under the guise of offering massage. I demanded my money back (£100) and - after insisting - got it all back.

Be warned!  >:(
TOFM

Offline Students Notebook

So sorry to hear this, though I glad you got your money back.

Reading though, is not in East Anglia. I have asked Admin to change the location.

S.N.

Offline Mr Farkyhars

I have asked Admin to change the location

Indeed - I think it ought to be South East England, if as I suspect we're using External Link/Members Only