Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ingrid Brasileira bunda in Shoreditch  (Read 1184 times)

Offline sparkus

External Link/Members Only

Link above is current for same postcode, not sure if same venue as I saw as the ad has changed since.

I've also seen these pics on another VS ad in North West London under a different name.

Comms: a little ropey and weird as claimed phone broken but got there in the end and was a useful plan B facilitated by no response for an hour after last text

Venue: council flat adjacent to Shoreditch High Street station/Brick Lane.  Well done out and clean for a change.

There were two others working that day, I only eyeballed one as I left (short, black, big curves) the other also black and more slender and angling to be chosen when offered by the maid by coming out of her room topless (fair play).  I went for Ingrid as I not only very much liked what I saw but also liked the way she angled for trade by standing sideways and hiking her tshirt up over her behind.  This is how it's done.

Girl: it's her in the photos but as the saying goes, they don't do her justice.  Like, at all.  Impressively tall (like 5' 10'') and quite thicc all over.  Facially the absolute double of PC Andrea Dunbar of The Bill 20 years ago :yahoo: Very sultry and sexy.

Services: paid her the 80 sovs in front of the maid for some reason, who gave me a pep talk on extras.  None taken as such, but feasted myself on her modest supple naturals to some considerable approval before some brief kissing and her falling to her knees to fellate.  This was acceptable but unskiled TBH, the only letdown of the whole punt.  After that it was the gammut of doggy drilling, energetic CG and de rigeur doing her from behind stood up to finish :yahoo:

Would I return? :thumbsup:

Offline PilotMan

As VivaStreet changes so rapidly, do you have any pictures or a phone number that we can reference against?

Offline tergil

This one looks interesting thanks

Offline scutty brown

As VivaStreet changes so rapidly, do you have any pictures or a phone number that we can reference against?

archived version

Offline sparkus

archived version

Thanks, last week she was listed under Bethnal Green (same postcode as this) but with more recent/curvier pics.

TBH last year the East London Brasileira scene was all plastic and clock watchers, recently it's been decent GFE and all naturals among new arrivals.