Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Birmingham - shellygirl18  (Read 1723 times)

21 review(s) for shellygirl18 (17 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline cpmx01

External Link/Members Only

£60 for 30 minutes.

Comms were clear and prompt via text. I was directed to a block of flats in Birmingham, texted a flat number, and welcomed in by a pretty redhead in civvies (I hadn't requested anything different). The pictures on the profile are genuine, though cleverly hide the fact that her belly/groin noticeably less toned as the rest of her. Her nationality, age, etc. are all correct as well to the best of my ability to determine. 9/10 waist-up, 7/10 overall.

Quick discussion about the booking and payment up front, and on with the appointment. I'd asked for an extended blowjob and a facial, which were delivered with a smile and obvious and/or convincing enthusiasm. She's also definitely submissive, which was unexpected but welcome. Would recommend!

I didn't ask about the hidden feedback, and can't speculate about a reason.

gagglez

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Hello Shelly.

Or more likely Sergi

Offline Beamer

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Hello Shelly.

Or more likely Sergi

Doubt if its Sergio because of construction more likely Shelly or another English person? Just a view.

Offline Punterperson1971

External Link/Members Only

£60 for 30 minutes.

Comms were clear and prompt via text. I was directed to a block of flats in Birmingham, texted a flat number, and welcomed in by a pretty redhead in civvies (I hadn't requested anything different). The pictures on the profile are genuine, though cleverly hide the fact that her belly/groin noticeably less toned as the rest of her. Her nationality, age, etc. are all correct as well to the best of my ability to determine. 9/10 waist-up, 7/10 overall.

Quick discussion about the booking and payment up front, and on with the appointment. I'd asked for an extended blowjob and a facial, which were delivered with a smile and obvious and/or convincing enthusiasm. She's also definitely submissive, which was unexpected but welcome. Would recommend!

I didn't ask about the hidden feedback, and can't speculate about a reason.
You’ve been a memeber since October 2015 and this is you’re first review? Question for you have you been living on the moon!!!

Offline RedditchJay

I was due to see Shelly last night but i had to cancel, i will say the texts and responce are very good and i will see her soon poss in a weeks time post a detailed review

Offline monkey nuts

Tried calling many times following first review just rings out regardless. After this second review I'm smelling a large rodent....

Offline The Owl

Hidden Feedback with a feedback count of 1. Straight on the blacklist.