Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kristal99... Why didn’t I see this coming??  (Read 2772 times)

1 review(s) for Kristal99 (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

CovPunter

External Link/Members Only

Without a doubt the worst punt of my life... There were so many signs... No reviews, reasonable price... Completely absent from UKP.

However what made my mind up was that the photos seemed genuine, the verification picture tallied up and initial comms were decent. (although I now know why... We'll come to that shortly...)

So, the meet. I called initially and asked for half an hour. I then text to confirm an hour before. I asked she wore a dress and asked for a half hour meet - as I do with all TOFT punts. She agrees to the dress and half hour and the dress. I get to the street at the agreed time and text. House number comes straight back.

I was left on the street for around 5 minutes... This is a main road into Coventry City Centre. Nevermind I'm sure, based on the pictures, it's worth it.

Nope! She comes to the door as another fella arrives who swiftly heads to the kitchen... Awkward... There are a bunch of of WGs wandering around. Kristal99 was simply in a pink dressing gown with no underwear. Not quite what I'd expected but you can't win em all.

Onto appearance. She's definitely the girl in the picture. The tattoos match. Only the tattoos and hair match. Her face is fairly pretty but she's much larger than those shown and her boobs are much smaller.

Paperwork sorted and I'm commanded to undress. Not in an erotic naughty man way but in a "I've got to unblock the drain, open the cupboard" way.

Dressing gown off, condom on, straight to the oral with no option of OWO. reasonable skills considering the lack of human connection felt so far. Gets bored, sits bolt upright, commences hand job in the form of milking a cow on its back. Gets bored, pulls up my arm "OK, this now". I climb on.

Now, if a girl isn't really responding, I tend to try and change what I'm doing in order to hopefully please her. You've got to give to get, right? Well she was not playing. Anything and everything. Just a few mphs and humphs. Not even a grind of the hip. Finally I gave up and asked for cowgirl. Literally shouted at. "NO... NO WAY!"... Perhaps doggy? Phew... Doggy is fine. So again, I go at it like a dog up a sofa. After a short while... POP. Before I've finished, she's off, dressing gown on and talking to another punter on the phone whilst handing me the tissues.

I sort myself out, and continue to lie on  the bed. Maybe this is where we talk and I experience some form of humanity. Nope.

"Get dressed, we're finished now"... That's 15 minutes. 15 minutes. 15 minutes. £60... I've not even got soft before I'm hurled onto the street. Not even a goodbye. Or a hello for that matter.

It's as if someone has designed the polar opposite experience to Emily@20.

Avoid people. Avoid. Horrible experience. I should've seen it a million miles away. Is there anyone left in Cov? Seriously?!

Offline wolves lad

Miserable cow will never make a living with an attitude like that.

Bad look mate, hopefully better punts around the corner...!

Offline Fudge145

Phew thanks for the warning. Was planning on booking her, her AW pics looked good. I agree Cov seems pretty dead tbh

Offline Freddybigstuff1983

Which road so we can avoid the whole operation !
PM if you dont want it public

Mahrez26

Try Dear Kate if you don't mind BBW/Chubby girls.

Seen her twice now and got a review of her on here.

She's based in CV6.

CovPunter

Radford Rd. Right opposite Barrs Hill School.

CovPunter

Try Dear Kate if you don't mind BBW/Chubby girls.

Seen her twice now and got a review of her on here.

She's based in CV6.

Thanks mate. Not really my thing but cheers!

Diehard

Without a doubt the worst punt of my life... There were so many signs... No reviews, reasonable price... Completely absent from UKP.

However what made my mind up was that the photos seemed genuine, the verification picture tallied up and initial comms were decent. (although I now know why... We'll come to that shortly...)

So, the meet. I called initially and asked for half an hour. I then text to confirm an hour before. I asked she wore a dress and asked for a half hour meet - as I do with all TOFT punts. She agrees to the dress and half hour and the dress. I get to the street at the agreed time and text. House number comes straight back.

I was left on the street for around 5 minutes... This is a main road into Coventry City Centre. Nevermind I'm sure, based on the pictures, it's worth it.

Nope! She comes to the door as another fella arrives who swiftly heads to the kitchen... Awkward... There are a bunch of of WGs wandering around. Kristal99 was simply in a pink dressing gown with no underwear. Not quite what I'd expected but you can't win em all.

Onto appearance. She's definitely the girl in the picture. The tattoos match. Only the tattoos and hair match. Her face is fairly pretty but she's much larger than those shown and her boobs are much smaller.

Paperwork sorted and I'm commanded to undress. Not in an erotic naughty man way but in a "I've got to unblock the drain, open the cupboard" way.

Dressing gown off, condom on, straight to the oral with no option of OWO. reasonable skills considering the lack of human connection felt so far. Gets bored, sits bolt upright, commences hand job in the form of milking a cow on its back. Gets bored, pulls up my arm "OK, this now". I climb on.

Now, if a girl isn't really responding, I tend to try and change what I'm doing in order to hopefully please her. You've got to give to get, right? Well she was not playing. Anything and everything. Just a few mphs and humphs. Not even a grind of the hip. Finally I gave up and asked for cowgirl. Literally shouted at. "NO... NO WAY!"... Perhaps doggy? Phew... Doggy is fine. So again, I go at it like a dog up a sofa. After a short while... POP. Before I've finished, she's off, dressing gown on and talking to another punter on the phone whilst handing me the tissues.

I sort myself out, and continue to lie on  the bed. Maybe this is where we talk and I experience some form of humanity. Nope.

"Get dressed, we're finished now"... That's 15 minutes. 15 minutes. 15 minutes. £60... I've not even got soft before I'm hurled onto the street. Not even a goodbye. Or a hello for that matter.

It's as if someone has designed the polar opposite experience to Emily@20.

Avoid people. Avoid. Horrible experience. I should've seen it a million miles away. Is there anyone left in Cov? Seriously?!

A Romanian. In a toilet like Coventry. What did you expect? Romanians are all skanks and scammers. I only message them to tell them to fuck off and mention Brexit!

I don't understand the confusion. Foreign girls, and I include Asian girls born here with the chavvy put on innit accents, are to be avoided at all costs.

Yes, finding a decent slim English hooker is really difficult but alas, that is today's world of punting, it's not as easy as it used to be. The golden days are long gone.

But letting your cock do the thinking and seeing a Romanian in one of the U.K. towns renown for girls who are trafficked is a recipe for disaster.

The only plus point of your post is 60 quid is no big deal.

ThisGuy

one of the U.K. towns renown for girls who are trafficked

Does Coventry really have a problem with trafficked girls? I'm asking genuinely - I've only been in the midlands about a year and only been punting 3-4 months so it's not something I'd heard before.

Diehard

Does Coventry really have a problem with trafficked girls? I'm asking genuinely - I've only been in the midlands about a year and only been punting 3-4 months so it's not something I'd heard before.

Yes it's pretty obvious. A few years back pretty much every brothel there got raided and closed down,Mohican is actually unheard of in any city for the police to be that draconian. Contrast with Leicester or here in Birmingham where brothels run quite smoothly without hassle, and I think you can safely infer that Coventry is where all the dodgy Eastern Europeans go.

It's a no brainer in the Midlands. The only places to punt are Nottingham, Leicester and Birmingham.

However as I've often said, if you have time, Manchester and the north west is the best place to punt. More English girls around and their attitude is a lot more friendly.

ThisGuy

Cheers, Coventry is pretty handy for me to get to so I've had a couple of punts there. I'll know to avoid it now, especially for EE girls.

Birmingham's a bit more awkward, but mainly because I don't fancy driving in the city. That said, I drove through London at rush hour a couple of weeks ago so I'm sure Birmingham isn't too bad in comparison!

I'm in Manchester with work occasionally so I'll bear your advice in mind, thanks!

Online PepeMAGA

bit of a save there, thanks. she looks delicious.
I'm now wondering, based on experience more than anything, if there are any decent Romanian girls on AW.

Online Boundless

I feel your pain mate.
I think we've all had punts like that, well I have anyway!
But as you said yourself, the warning signs were there, no FB, nothing on UKP. These girls rely on moving around the country and changing names more often than their pants because they'll never get any repeat visits.
There's usually at least 3 or 4 every week in this part of the world, great pictures to tempt you in and crap service.

Offline oldrunter

Yes Coventry is my nearest punting city and seems to have more EE girls on aw than ever.
Slim pickings i am afraid if looking for a rewarding punt.
I often head to Brum in the quest to find something.