Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bournemouth Chinese Massage  (Read 704 times)

Offline southwestpest

External Link/Members Only

Has anyone tried this one out? It looks like an individual working out of their home (I prefer the sound of this to a massage shop). I have made a preliminary call to see if extras are on offer and they are but have no idea what she looks like and if it's worth it?

I'm not from the area but potentially coming for work next week, for a few days.

Thanks!

Offline southcoastpunter

As Bournemouth is in the South West region, you need to post this in the SOUTH WEST region, not the South East. Some members can move posts but I'm not one of them.

If you look back through the SW regional punting threads and SW regional reviews you may find what you are looking for. There has been a fair bit about Bournemouth (and nearby) massage places. Personally, I have never been to the place you are asking about.

Offline southwestpest

As Bournemouth is in the South West region, you need to post this in the SOUTH WEST region, not the South East. Some members can move posts but I'm not one of them.

If you look back through the SW regional punting threads and SW regional reviews you may find what you are looking for. There has been a fair bit about Bournemouth (and nearby) massage places. Personally, I have never been to the place you are asking about.

I'll move it over now, apologies.

The caps lock was a tad aggressive over a simple mistake - I wasn't sure on the region (geography isn't a strong area for me :D) so I did a simple search for "Bournemouth" in the South East region which was my initial thought. There are a lot of posts for Bournemouth in the South East, which I now know is incorrect, so I went with that. Kindness doesn't cost anything, my friend!

Offline houseboot

I don't see anything wrong with emphasising the SOUTH WEST in capitals.

A simple search for Bournemouth shows almost all the 50 posts correctly coded to the South West and only 3 incorrectly posted to the South East.

If you consider that to be aggressive then you are going to find life here extremely difficult.

Returning your question, Google is your friend.

A simple search on the address shows it to be the Topaz Hotel, a search here on Topaz will show you what to expect.

Offline wombat42

Yes I have been there. It is the basement of the Topaz Hotel via a side door entrannce but you need to phone to make an appointment and phone from outside when you arrive. My experience was very good so do yourself a favour and check it out.

Offline southcoastpunter

Southwestpest - I always try to be respectful to others, it was for emphasis only and was not intended in any way to be aggressive. Sorry you picked it up that way.

Offline southwestpest

Thanks all! And no worries southcoastpunter, looks like I need to be less sensitive on these forums according to houseboot.

I'll check it out, wombat42! Sounds like a good punt.