Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dorchester Lotus Wellness Massage  (Read 1817 times)

Offline JamMasta

External Link/Members Only

I'm booked in for an 1hr here today. I'll let you know how it went later. Funny thing is I actually have back pains and the wife suggested it, I'll be dead chuffed if I get a handy shandy too.

Offline sonyvaio

look forward to the feedback

Offline JoshuaJay

I've heard of this place and it seems legit so I look forward to your review.

Online scutty brown

I think you stand a good chance of getting somewhere
Googling the phone number shows the used to advertise on Backpage, and still do on Friday-Ads. Both are big hints
The current Friday-Ads listing includes Tantric Massage
Happy wanking
Or course I could be wrong..........

Offline Cupid Stuntz

I think you stand a good chance of getting somewhere
Googling the phone number shows the used to advertise on Backpage, and still do on Friday-Ads. Both are big hints
The current Friday-Ads listing includes Tantric Massage
Happy wanking
Or course I could be wrong..........

I thought much the same except in their yell.com advert it's Swedish massage they offer. Looking forward to this report too as I go right past there regularly in the car and have never noticed it. Thanks to MastaJam for bringing it to our attention :).

Offline JamMasta

Well it's a gooden!

Rocked up for my appointment, paid 45 for 1hr full body massage. Was greeted by a young beautiful Chinese lady, she'd asked if I had been before which I hadn't. She showed me to the room where I was told to undress. She then entered and gave a very nice massage. We chatted about all sorts and then towards the end she asked if I would like a happy ending. She said she doesn't offer it to everyone butbif she likes the person she will offer, also she was currently just covering for the owner but it allows her to make more money as she's a student from London. It was an extra 20 but she said for 50 she'd get naked and allow me to touch. I had 30 which we settled on, she said she liked me and wanted to do this from the start. She should have bloody said, i would have happily just took the hand shandy and a shower.

It was an amazing handjob, best I've ever had. Fucking shot my load like a beast and she cleaned me up and took me to the shower room!

Offline Cupid Stuntz

Well it's a gooden!

Rocked up for my appointment, paid 45 for 1hr full body massage. Was greeted by a young beautiful Chinese lady, she'd asked if I had been before which I hadn't. She showed me to the room where I was told to undress. She then entered and gave a very nice massage. We chatted about all sorts and then towards the end she asked if I would like a happy ending. She said she doesn't offer it to everyone butbif she likes the person she will offer, also she was currently just covering for the owner but it allows her to make more money as she's a student from London. It was an extra 20 but she said for 50 she'd get naked and allow me to touch. I had 30 which we settled on, she said she liked me and wanted to do this from the start. She should have bloody said, i would have happily just took the hand shandy and a shower.

It was an amazing handjob, best I've ever had. Fucking shot my load like a beast and she cleaned me up and took me to the shower room!

Result  :thumbsup:. Thanks for TOFTT and finding the place too. Would be handy if you could do a proper report on the place too please.

Pop your review cherry too.

Happy for you (and me) that you had a positive result and a good time  :)

Rozenko

Sounds like a goodie. Might pop in myself sometime. Cheers

Offline PunterSthompson

I can not believe I have not spotted this place!
I rarely look in the discussion section of this site, I just trawl the reviews.
Come on JamMasta. You have a duty to do a review....
I will be doing one shortly

Offline Steviep33

I have booked up there for next Monday,so will report back if good news for me as well.