Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Manu Brazilian - Dublin  (Read 803 times)

Offline Peterrandolphholmes

This was my third meeting with Manu. Easily arranged by text, she has excellent English, and all the arrangements were discreet for access to the apartment block where she lives (not in a fantastic area, but very much inside).

Manu greeted me in Ann Summers style underwear and heels. She makes you feel very welcome - funny, intelligent, ambitious in her business and absolutely incredible looking. After showering and easy conversation I began with working my way from her very nicely enhanced pierced breasts down to her very nicely pierced pussy. She has a fantastically tight body and had to be peeled out of her gear. I worked very hard on her pussy and it’s piercing with lips and fingers before eventually coaxing an orgasm from her with my head clamped by her firmly in position between her legs. She administers the most fantastic blowjobs - slow, plenty of spit and lips, attention to balls and takes me all the way in, which is surprising as I have a very long one. We returned to this a few times before eventually I warned her that I was about to come, but she simply kept sucking til I came in her mouth. On the previous occasions she administered a facial to herself with my cock, so this was a change. More conversation and showering before I was sent off. Manu travels a lot so anyone who would like to visit her she do so now. She is not advertising at the moment, so only the privileged have her number! Not to be missed.