Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pattaya September 2023  (Read 3840 times)

Offline HeadChef

Took a 6 night break in Pattaya.  3 nights in a hotel down near Walking Street and 3 nights in a hotel up near Soi 6.  I reckon this was the 10th time that I have visited Pattaya but the first time in the rainy season September/October.  So I took an umbrella, a rainjacket and a poncho with me.  I used the umbrella only once and the rainjacket and poncho not at all.  So the weather is the first thing that I wanted to mention, mainly hot and dry.  The second is of course barfines and girl fees.  The lowest barfine I paid was 500 baht in Cooters Soi 6 after midnight and the highest was 2,000 in Windmill agogo on WS around 11PM.  In terms of the Nightwish Group structure on Soi 6, I thought it was 2,000 before 10PM, 1,250 after 10PM but before midnight, and 800 after midnight.  But I barfined a girl in Where Angels Play and she told me it is 1,250 after 11PM.  So maybe NWG has dropped their prices because it is low season.  The lowest girl fee I paid was 2,000 for LT in Cooters Soi 6 and highest was 5,000 for LT in Windmill.  I have a strong preference for LT and only do ST if I want to sleep alone (first night with jetlag or last night with early morning taxi transfer). 
Night 1 - went up to Soi 6 and barfined a lady that I met on my last trip and had kept in touch with on Line - I was shattered and needed an early night - barfined her at 8PM costing me 2,000 (Pan Da Bar, which is non-NWG but copies the NWG price structure it seems) - took her for dinner - played some pool at my hotel - really nice sex cos we knew each other already - hung around the pool the next morning
Night 2 - stayed on Walking Street which was a 5 min walk from my hotel - visited Living Dolls, Peppermint and Sensations and had a drink with ladies in the first 2 - I don't like Pin Up and XS at all, not my thing - my favourite agogo over the last few years in terms of girl quality has been Fahrenheit but I didn't get there on this trip - I also like the hands on agogos - Dollhouse has sadly closed but quite a few girls have moved to Windmill - I went to Windmill and spotted a lady that I had barfined twice at Dollhouse - we were all over each other like teenagers and I barfined her, expensively (2000 + 5000).  The girl told me that the Windmill barfine is 1000 for ST and 2000 for LT.  I also bought drinks for 2 of her friends, plus Mamasan.  But I had a great time.
Night 3 - went back to Pan Da on Soi 6 and barfined lady 1 after 10pm - 2000 barfine plus 4000 LT - went to Walking Street and had a bite to eat - GFE - nice - we went shopping the next day and I spent some money on her
Night 4 - I spent my afternoons on Soi 6 talking to ladies and lining up a few targets for nighttime - I had some drinks in the afternoon with a lovely lady in Playgirls - she was very keen on me so it was an easy deal to do around midnight - I forget what the barfine was but she wanted 3500 and I was happy with that
Night 5 - same as the previous day, lined up a lady in the afternoon in Cooters - went back and barfined her at midnight - 500 +2000 - great sex at night, not so great in the morning because there was blood - I thought she was having her period but she wondered whether the previous day's customer had caused some damage because he had a big cock - talking about another customer with a bigger cock than mine was funny
Night 6 - same as the previous 2 days, lined up a lady in the afternoon in Where Angels Play - went back and barfined her at 11PM - 800+4000- she was gorgeous but very ticklish and didn't want to do oral sex, either her on me or me on her 
A few other points to mention.  I am white British in my mid 50s.  Decent looking, smartly dressed, athletic build.  I am not interested in 90% of the ladies in Soi 6 but 90% of the ladies in Soi 6 are not interested in me, certainly for LT.  And therein lies the challenge but also the fun, in trying to match buyer and seller.

Offline HeadChef

Correct a typo:  But I barfined a girl in Where Angels Play and she told me it is 800 after 11PM.

Offline Steely Dan

but 90% of the ladies in Soi 6 are not interested in me, certainly for LT.  And therein lies the challenge but also the fun, in trying to match buyer and seller.
And that's because?  My experience in Thailand was always if I have money they are interested in me.

Offline HeadChef

And that's because?  My experience in Thailand was always if I have money they are interested in me.
Age and/or ethnicity.  I am too old for many of the younger girls.  From mid 20s onwards my age is much less of an issue.  From 30 onwards my age is probably a benefit because I have money, don't smoke weed, don't want to go to nightclubs and don't talk shite.  In terms of ethnicity, some Thai ladies have a preference for Asian men.  Fair enough. 

Offline Rayray23k

Gosh. Looking at the prices of bar fines plus SL or LT, it seems like you've spent a lot.

Offline HeadChef

Gosh. Looking at the prices of bar fines plus SL or LT, it seems like you've spent a lot.
I like Thai ladies.  I have decided to restrict my punting in the UK to none or very little and save my money for the real thing in Thailand. 

Offline Jimmybigballs

I can’t wait to get back over to Thailand, not been since 2019 I used to go twice a year every year I’m booked on to go in Feb 2024 😊. Not liking the look of the prices though looks like it’s gone up a lot. I just hope they still give good service like they used to

Offline southcoastpunter

I was there in April this year - and didn't pay as much as that, although i mainly used ThaiFriendly at about 2000-2500 ST and 3000-3500 LT (and of course no barfine)

I was at a hotel that had "hosts" that also worked in the bar etc that you could book for ST or LT at about the above rates plus a 600 barfine!
« Last Edit: September 27, 2023, 07:47:09 pm by southcoastpunter »

Offline billybob69

I was at a hotel that had "hosts" that also worked in the bar etc that you could book for ST or LT at about the above rates plus a 600 barfine!
I've not heard of hotels having 'hosts' before. Which one was that?

Offline southcoastpunter

I've not heard of hotels having 'hosts' before. Which one was that?

The Classroom Hotel - a 2 or 3 star but perfectly acceptable room and private bathroom. It also had a nice sports bar type bar with several screens and good food and sensible prices.. It had about 6 or 7 host ladies - i had fun with 3 . It also had a private side door so you could bring external guests in without having to walk through the bar/reception .

it was just off Beach Rd, Walking St end.

Offline jonn

Thailand is not looking cheap nowadays, I've not been for around 7 years, with £1k+ for flights, accomodation and girls etc, it's must be at least £250-300 per day.

Offline fraggs

Its been a while since I was in Pattaya, prices seem to have rocketed.

Offline southcoastpunter

prices everywhere have gone up!

probably true to say that with Thailand, its mainly a combination of the exchange rate moving against the pound,  the general uplift in all prices everywhere for more or less everything and i think, Thai ladies are now better informed about their "worth" and ask for a bit more than they used to.

Offline clivethomas

Its been a while since I was in Pattaya, prices seem to have rocketed.

It's still pretty reasonable on TF and Tinder.  ST on Soi 6 isn't too bad, usually 1500 for the girl and 300 for the room.  The barfines are so high on the 6 because it an ST place and they don't want the girls going out. 2000 BF is obscene for a Soi 6 girl. Usually you can have a drink and arrange to meet after work if you want to LT them.  Gogo bars have got really dear and a lot of the girls don't even go with customers anymore, best to be avoided unless you are a two week millionaire.  There are still loads of girls to bet met for 1500 (and sometimes under) and if you put in the effort then sideline girls on Twitter can be decent value.  It is a lottery on there though.

NWG are in a lot of shit at the moment.  The British owners wife, presumably it's in her name, has been banged up on remand on human trafficking charges brought by the Thai Special Investigations department.  No brown envelopes can help them apparently!
« Last Edit: September 29, 2023, 01:04:44 am by clivethomas »

Offline Dirk Antony

I guess the Headchef is a high roller, good on him it's his money, as the saying goes up to you ?.

Personally I never pay more than 1000 - 1500 for ST, try to avoid bar fines whenever possible, I may pop down to the 6 a couple of times on my month holiday in Pattaya, I tend to seek sporting opportunities on Soi Buakhao, LK Metro, Soi Pothole [ yes older girls ] , if you visit gents clubs slip the girl your contact number & if they have not had a busy day they will gladly visit your hotel early doors or when they have finished their shift. Cheap Charlie's such as me take the baht bus route , if the girl is not happy with your fee offered , I just wait until the next bus [girl] comes along. I have got a couple of regulars i have known for a few years one is a hairdresser & the other works in a traditional massage place, both are on TF,  attractive late 20s quite happy to take 1000 & 100 for their taxi ride home.

As for the airfares they are killing it for me, I will have to seriously consider if my trip in 2024 take place

Offline Doormatt

As for the airfares they are killing it for me, I will have to seriously consider if my trip in 2024 take place
It's a grand ...save up. Positive mental mindset.  1 week expensive , 2 weeks £500 , 3 weeks £333 etc....
Once you are there it's cheap.food, travel, etc just not booze.
Come on you owe it to yourself.
I'm there in January 🍻

Offline clivethomas

Flight prices are a lot cheaper come April and with Austrian air they have had promotions recently where they were under £400 return from Manchester. Must be a new route.  Gulf Air also keep popping up around the £600 mark

I have never known so many people who have had enough and are making it permanent. The coming and going isn't viable anymore for the few months on few months off brigade. I have had to pay £700 one way for the end of the month but hoping to be able to stay out for 9/10 months.

Offline DaveyboyC

Has anybody used Austrian Airlines  ? There reviews are pretty appalling ?

Online randompunter1234

Has anybody used Austrian Airlines  ? There reviews are pretty appalling ?

Use gulf carriers, at least one of them  (Emirates, Etihad, Qatar, Gulf ,  - Kuwait and Saudia as well if you flying from london ) is almost always cheaper works a great connection , two 6 hour flights

Service way better than any of the european airlines , including a proper check in baggage  unlike european airlines whoch have started to offer check in baggage as extra

Offline HeadChef

I am the OP.  I paid £610 with Qatar Airways for my September trip.  I booked about 8 weeks in advance.  However that struck me as an junusually good deal, cos I paid more than £800 for my previous trips this year and £850 with Eva Airways for my next trip in November. 

Online randompunter1234

thats about par for this time of year, Ive paid 655 with Qatar and travelling next week.

Could have been under 600 if i was returning via bkk, but my return leg is from phuket so ticket booked as multi-city, always a more expensive option

But thats also another advantage, qatar, emirates, etihad, gulf air all fly to phuket too

Offline Dirk Antony

Did book direct with the airline Qatar & did you choose your seats on the [4] flights ?. Thanks in advance.

Online randompunter1234

no,

booked through agents, budgetair.

my experience is that booking direct with airline is always a bit expensive but then you always have some flexibility to to make changes.

All depends on your circumstances, if you are absolutley sure of your travel plan/ dates, save the money and book through a third party.

My usual modus operandi is use sky scanner and then go from there

I have used opodo, travelup , budgetair. they are decent, but if you wanna make changes later, you are stuffed

I'm booked for 10 days in october,  now i'm thinking , how i wish I could extend for 3-4 more days... but too expensive.

As regards choosing the seats, I would not pay extra at the time of booking.

You do have the option of choosing the seats and meal at the time of checkin. But most airlines now ask for a small fee for seat selection.

If I am traveling alone or as a pair, I always checkin at the counter and request my preferred aisle seat, never been disappointed
« Last Edit: October 01, 2023, 10:46:47 am by randompunter1234 »

Offline fboi23

The Classroom Hotel - a 2 or 3 star but perfectly acceptable room and private bathroom. It also had a nice sports bar type bar with several screens and good food and sensible prices.. It had about 6 or 7 host ladies - i had fun with 3 . It also had a private side door so you could bring external guests in without having to walk through the bar/reception .

it was just off Beach Rd, Walking St end.

This sounds amazing - were the hosts attractive? Would be curious to know if they could have a host (or two) waiting for you in the room on arrival too, the dream haha…

Offline southcoastpunter

This sounds amazing - were the hosts attractive? Would be curious to know if they could have a host (or two) waiting for you in the room on arrival too, the dream haha…

that is of course subjective - but they varied a bit from slim/petite maybe in their 20's to a few curvy ladies maybe in theior 30's or early 40's - i find it difficult to tell Thai ladies age!

I am sure they would have someone or two waiting for you upon your arrival if you asked them. they were always very helpful!

Offline LordGrantham

I’m in Pattaya now and couldn’t resist taking a photo. I was reminded of the reviews we do on here talking about how discreet the meeting place was 🤔

On the right is a well known BJ shop fronted by a bevy of eager young Thai birds, on the left is the audience watching their compatriots coming & going. 😂

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Birdhunter

Had some good times on Soi Buakhao. Sat in that bar for a beer a few times

Offline LordGrantham

Had some good times on Soi Buakhao. Sat in that bar for a beer a few times

Was in there last night, never had my own bell to ring for beer before 😄