Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TAIWAN  (Read 2898 times)

Aspen

I'm going to be spending several weeks in Taipei soon. Has anyone any experience of the scene there?

Aspen

Hmm, I can see that it's going to be a struggle.

Maybe better prepare for a very boring few weeks.

Offline Jerboa

I've have no experience of Taiwan, but I've traveled on EVA air, and some of the trolley dollies are like China dolls, have you had a look on ISG forum for any info?

Aspen

Yes, there's not much activity on the forum. Taiwan seems to be a backwater for sex work. The Taiwanese people I have met outside Taiwan have mostly been very nice, so I thought it might be good there. But so far seems not the case. Might be like Hong Kong where the majority of WGs don't like to meet non Asians.

Offline johno36

Taiwan is one of those places where you can look and look and not find anything. After many visits I finally found it. It is going on discreetleyeverywhere. Its as if you have some magic glasses on once you realise whats going on The mojo tea shops are just knocking shops in disguise. Usually its the tea shops on the ground floor of a budget hotel. Have a cup of tea and watch how many men go up the elevator for 30 mins or an hour. The babour shops with 2 rotating barbour poles, go in and if you are greated by 1 or more pretty dressed ladies look at the barbours chairs if one or more has a curtain that goes around it BINGO your in a blowjob parlour. Then there's Shuang Cheng St. ( Combat Zone ) a string of bars that all have girls freelance and working for the place ( be warned lady drinks are expensive ). The Hard Rock cafe got shut down as it was full of hookers. They will be else where just go to a western style disco

galcom666

The Taiwan scene is kind of hidden and tbh many won't service white guys (I look like a local).

What you want to look for are KTVs (karaoke joints) places which have 'hostess service' and appear to be extremely expensive compared to other places.

Such places you go in choose your 'companion' bang out a few songs have a drink and negotiate other services.

I can't give you a list because KTVs are born one day and are gone the next.

Aspen

It's a total dead loss.

Even if it exists it's impossible to find what you're looking for. I know what it's like to be illiterate now!

Most Taiwanese are friendly enough, but they seem very suspicious of Europeans, and the vast majority avoid speaking English if they can. It's an interesting place, but you can see it all in a week. I couldn't wait to get out of there, it's so boring doing nothing day after day outside work.

Offline snowbum

Went to Taiwan a few years back.

Nearest we got to WG's was the Seamens Disco in Keelung (a port) and there was a deaf and dumb bar girl that took a shine to my mate and I chatted to a Thai girl.

They were clearly up for it, but tentative enquiries on cost made it apparent that it was going to be far more expensive than Thailand where we were due in a few days.

One time a pimp tried to interest us in visiting a girl with advice  "nice clean girl, hand in panty no problem"   :D