Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: KL tale  (Read 1474 times)

Offline Citybased

I was in Kuala Lumpur over xmas and new year but with the mrs...I know, I know.
Anyway whilst strolling round and seeing all the massage options in all areas plus walkups in Chinatown I was keen to sample but frustrated because I couldn't get sufficient free time until our last day there.
I suggested that my OH tool advantage of the low costs in this fantastic part of the world and had her hair done, we found a place in Central Market and I asked how long it would take and was told 45 minutes, I took the chance to say  I would look around the market and return when she was nearing completion and got the thumbs up.
I legged it quickly out of the market and went in the direction of a massage shop about 10 minutes walk away, I got the usual massage sir, massage sir approach from  the ladies on the pavement outside and selected the best looking one, asked her if she was the massure and told her I needed a quick service as had to back at the market shortly.
She says 30 mins RM40 (£7.45ish), we went inside and I paid for the 30 mins (15 mins, was not an option). I was led upstairs into a room with many curtained off cubicles and could hear conversations from other in progress massages which was not ideal but beggars and all that! I stripped told the girl I only wanted my cock massaging as I had so little time, she says ok for RM50 (£9.31ish) and I agreed. 15 minutes later I had cum and was getting dressed and was back to the hairdresses...
The girl who wanked me off was early thirties and from the Philippines, I got her top and bra off and cupped her tits as she pumped away with her left hand which was different.....I gave her RM100 in all because she had a nice attitude to my request and frankly whats £18.62ish, she gave me a hug and asked me to return when I had more time lol as if!

Offline Citybased

Has anyone ventured upstairs around Chinatown, I have seen a couple of videos on YouTube and full service for RM30/40 looks interesting....can't wait t go back there, on my own next time