Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage in Goa  (Read 7338 times)

Offline MrBamboo

Hi All, I am going to Goa in a couple of weeks, does anybody know of massage places that offer HE / Extra's in the Calangute area?
Although Candolim and Bagga are only a short Taxi ride away so either of those would be ok too.
Thanks...

Offline willis50

Sadly never found one in these parts, although someone some time back said they had but when I asked where they never replied again!
Good luck and please let me know if you strike lucky!!

Offline sunbunny

As above. I've been to Goa many times and tried many places but got nothing. Some of the better hotels have Thai ladies in (legit) spas but otherwise, as a bloke, you will almost invariably get a male masseur. Haven't been back to the northern beaches in "Little Russia" in years - who knows what goes on there? Otherwise, it's India.

Offline MrBamboo

I tried a couple of Thai massage places, great massage but not a hint of extra's. I don't think it is an option there tbh..

Offline Hunglikeadonkey

Mr Bamboo I'm heading to Candolim next week, I have conducted some initial research looking for a legit massage and was surprised at the results. Search for "the best massage in Candolim", it will return results for legit looking establishments but as you scroll down you will see the following: Top Body Massage Centres in Candolim - Best Massage this is where you're likely to find what you're after.

The areas covered from the search result are Baga, Calongute and Candolim.

Happy hunting.

Offline Marmalade

I'm heading to Candolim next week, I have conducted some initial research looking for a legit massage and was surprised at the results. Search for "the best massage in Candolim", it will return results for legit looking establishments but as you scroll down you will see the following: Top Body Massage Centres in Candolim - Best Massage this is where you're likely to find what you're after.

The areas covered from the search result are Baga, Calongute and Candolim.

Happy hunting.

Would you care to expand on your experiences there?

I am quite fond of India but have generally avoided Goa for obvious reasons. But I imagine beach 'n' boomboom would attract more than just one punter.

As per your post, I googled and scrolled down, the most promising perhaps being "69 Happy Ending Classic Spa" at External Link/Members Only .

Of course the double entendres go both ways – they can either conceal actual services that Indian propriety finds it uncomfortable to mention: or they can be a lure for the tourist daft enough to believe that they do.

So which is it? Did you have any experiences?

Goa has the reputation of being more liberal with weed than with sexual services and high on scams for the latter. I expect the desperate can find something on Instagram but I prefer to see people in the flesh.

Offline Boundless

Hi All, I am going to Goa in a couple of weeks, does anybody know of massage places that offer HE / Extra's in the Calangute area?
Although Candolim and Bagga are only a short Taxi ride away so either of those would be ok too.
Thanks...

Are you looking for a girl who's a bit of a goer?

I'll get my coat

Offline salvation

Search for Thai Massage and you should find a few in Goa for sure. Mumbai has tons.