Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Phuket - first time... Hotel recommendations to pick up wg's  (Read 1001 times)

Offline Apu

Me and some  lads and lady mates are going Thailand but as we have a few birds tagging along, going to Pattaya or more obvious areas of punting is out of question. They are well aware and me and the lads don't want to bring the prossie taboo talk back with us our shared rooms with wives and girlfriends making it awkward.

Any recommendations for luxury hotels close to where I can find the best punts, massages, bars, clubs etc?

Obviously would like to be discrete with sneaking girls in and out  while also being walking distance from a local spot.

Anything in phuket or Bangkok which is a quick stroll from a Luxury hotel?

Does Phi Phi island have girls too or is it strictly tourists?
Banned reason: Undesirable perverted fantasist
Banned by: daviemac

Offline METEOR

Can't help with hotels as I stay cheap but Phi Phi doesn't really have any women. Theres a couple of small massage places down one of the streets but nothing special

Offline Goodfellas000

Me and some  lads and lady mates are going Thailand but as we have a few birds tagging along, going to Pattaya or more obvious areas of punting is out of question. They are well aware and me and the lads don't want to bring the prossie taboo talk back with us our shared rooms with wives and girlfriends making it awkward.

Any recommendations for luxury hotels close to where I can find the best punts, massages, bars, clubs etc?

Obviously would like to be discrete with sneaking girls in and out  while also being walking distance from a local spot.

Anything in phuket or Bangkok which is a quick stroll from a Luxury hotel?

Could you be a little more specific on your 'luxury hotel' in Bangkok. There are hotels of that standard bang in the middle of adult areas.

Offline RimJobBob

Can't help with hotels as I stay cheap but Phi Phi doesn't really have any women. Theres a couple of small massage places down one of the streets but nothing special

What is ‘staying cheap’ please?

Offline METEOR

Around 600- 750bht a night usually in patong . Phi Phi is a bit more expensive though

Offline elihd

Does Phi Phi island have girls too or is it strictly tourists?

There is no action for punting/mongering in phi phi islands. There are loads of bars where you can pull young backpackers around the world if you have the looks and chat. I pulled a cute norwegian girl when i was there after a few bottles of Leo  :cool: I would also say Maya Bay is a tourist trap If you want to go there for sight seeing go very early because otherwise you wont be able to take good pictures,
« Last Edit: August 21, 2018, 09:53:38 am by elihd »

Offline Philmeboots

Just back from 3 weeks in Thailand.
plenty of action available in Patong beach,Phuket but expensive by Thai standard.Bangla road easy pick up at night but expect to part with close to 4000 bhat  for bar girl all in,less for freelancer at top of Bangla.Exchange rate making everything expensive.
Ko phi phi great place but not for mongering. Backpacker central so easy if your young for holiday romance.
If you can manage time in Bangkok then easy pickings in Soi Cowboy,Nana plaza or massage anywhere but allow plenty of time of using taxi as traffic gridlocked even at night.Skytrain better bet if hotel near a station.Prices better value than Phuket.
Hope this helps ..

Offline Apu

Exactly what I was looking for mate. Thanks.
Banned reason: Undesirable perverted fantasist
Banned by: daviemac

Offline 2happen

Anything in ........ Bangkok which is a quick stroll from a Luxury hotel?

Plenty! My solution says stay in one of the many luxury hotels along or just off Sukhumvit between Asok and Phrom Phong BTS then you'll be good for Soi Cowboy while Addict and Cherry massage are seconds away from Phrom Phong BTS exit 2

External Link/Members Only (Kaimook got my vote on my last visit; she looks just like her pictures:)
External Link/Members Only

Offline Jerboa

Just back from 3 weeks in Thailand.
plenty of action available in Patong beach,Phuket but expensive by Thai standard.Bangla road easy pick up at night but expect to part with close to 4000 bhat  for bar girl all in,less for freelancer at top of Bangla.Exchange rate making everything expensive.
Ko phi phi great place but not for mongering. Backpacker central so easy if your young for holiday romance.
If you can manage time in Bangkok then easy pickings in Soi Cowboy,Nana plaza or massage anywhere but allow plenty of time of using taxi as traffic gridlocked even at night.Skytrain better bet if hotel near a station.Prices better value than Phuket.
Hope this helps ..

What, 4k for a bangla rd bar girl!? Crazy, is that the first price quoted by said hooker? You do realise bargirl rates are negotable in LOS, especially when they quote high.

To the OP if you want to do short time or even LT with a bargirl, book a short time hotel or cheap room close to bangla.