Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Punting Rant  (Read 1439 times)

Offline WhackDaddy

Today I found i had some time for a punt so started last nite firing off a few emails to 4 possibles 1 never even looked at the email one looked but no reply and the other (who I know is usually busy that's why I emailed in advance) said call on the day and so did the last one.

So I call on the day to the busy one several times over a few hours got cut off first time and no pick up on consequent calls. the other said I will text location details when I get home in an hour. So patiently waited hour and 15 (allowing for traffic etc) but no text.

For fuck sake  I can't get none at home and I can't get none if I'm chucking money at it.

So I went home and had a wank and saving my money for another day.

One pissed punter

Offline KentAde

Today I found i had some time for a punt so started last nite firing off a few emails to 4 possibles 1 never even looked at the email one looked but no reply and the other (who I know is usually busy that's why I emailed in advance) said call on the day and so did the last one.

So I call on the day to the busy one several times over a few hours got cut off first time and no pick up on consequent calls. the other said I will text location details when I get home in an hour. So patiently waited hour and 15 (allowing for traffic etc) but no text.

For fuck sake  I can't get none at home and I can't get none if I'm chucking money at it.

So I went home and had a wank and saving my money for another day.

One pissed punter

Welcome to the delights of Adultwork!  :D

Online RedKettle

i have had similar experiences - learnt to chill about it now, used to really wind me up

i have a chance to punt today and reckon it will be 50/50 as I fancy a new girl - although I may fall back on a regular which improves the odds

Offline Corus Boy

Maybe;

Cut off, another call came in from a waiting customer?
Mobile phones do just drop calls.
Batteries go flat.
Another customer arrived.
She didn't answer because she was working and we know we don't like girls answering calls when we are with them.

More likely;

That's the way it is with AW.
That's the way it is with many WG's.

Move on.

Online Ipunter

I'm quite lucky as i plan all my punts in advance. It's the issue when a free day comes out of no where.

Offline denneboom

I'm lucky that I live in Birmingham and there are 8 or 9 parlours around where if you walk in, you will definitely get some sort of a punt.
Sadly the quality varies. I have seen a couple on AW that I fancy but I dread all the faffing about.

I have had a profile on there for four years and never made a booking on it.

Chuckman

I used to e-mail too but getting a reply back in time was hit and miss so gave it up as a bad job.

These days I phone and if the profile doesn't have a number I move on to the next one. Granted it's not a 100% thing but it's certainly better odds than replying on email.

Offline Turtle1

Listen pissed off punter... Allow the busy ones if need be. there are hundreds of punts to choose from ( unless youre from some remote place ) If you cant find one in 24hrs them youre doing something wrong or youre being to picky. For Decent girls you must give longer notice. 2 Weeks advance is not unheard of for popular ladies.

spkmstr48

Carefully create HL for your chosen area

Only HL WGs with a phone number

Phone them immediately they are hotlisted to confirm services, establish a dialogue and check she actually answers the phone

Book by phone when date / time required is known

Have a plan B, C and D

Job's a good un.

:drinks: :diablo: :lol: