Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Watersports Should I dive In?  (Read 1499 times)

johnbuoy

Being a member here has made me realize there is a lot more than Fucking and sucking.
I have always been adventurous with both civvies and Hookers.

I find myself drawn towards trying watersports.
Whats it like? What does it taste like? Is there any etticate?

Ramsbottom-the-snake

When I first started punting 10 years ago water sports was a little bit more taboo and the search for a girl that performed it was really quite difficult. The first experience of it being done properly was Amazing and worth the extra tenner. So ever since I have always enjoyed it, I love having a girl do that to me.
The only real etiquette is to lay there mouth open and enjoy. As far as taste goes it all depends on what the girl has had to drink beforehand but it can taste quite bitter and like drinking a Luke warm drink. So giving a girl notice beforehand usually means she will drink loads for you and it will be clearer an weaker.
My only advice to you is to firstly check with the girl that she performs water sports for you. She may say openly on her profile that she does but always ask and clarify that she will for you. Sometimes on a girls AW profile it shows an option of giving or receiving so always tell you what you want.
Sometimes it's extra sometimes it's free for me £10 -30 is not an unreasonable price. So ten years later there are loads of girls that perform water sports sometimes you need to give them a gentle reminder that you asked for that. Finally sometimes a girl may say I need the loo so just ask them if you can watch and you may end up with a nice little bonus.
So go for it I absolutely love it. Hope this HELPS you .

Ramsbottom-the-snake

Be careful with the girls profile you choose. Eastern European girls in particular show it on their likes list but rarely offer it or then demand extra. My best advice TALK  before hand.

Offline dieseldriver

Wouldn't want it in my mouth, but once had my stiffy peed on. Knelt in her bath while she stood over me and let gush... Feeling her hot pee on my stiffy was fantastic. Not so WG's want the favor to be returned??

Offline threechilliman

OP, yes you should. I tried it for the first time last December. Here's my review. Enjoy!

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=43701.0

tcm

Offline sublimetoridiculous

If you can, try and choose a girl that can pee like the proverbial racehorse.

A big disappointment if, after all the anticipation, you get a 2 second trickle and that's it!

Offline george r

its great fun  :cool:  I like both the long piss where you have to gulp it down and the controlled piss where you can take more time over it  :D

the lady must drink as much water as possible though or its a bit too strong a taste for me..
« Last Edit: May 27, 2015, 03:04:13 pm by george r »

Offline Blackpool Rock

I've done it on a girl a couple of years ago but as I had a 2 hour drive to see her I hadn't drunk enough so there wasn't much piss, also she only did it neck down.
Got a girl lined up for WS both ways in a couple of months time which I've discussed this with and she is happy to oblige.

The girl has to be right and I know it makes no sense as piss is piss but I wouldn't want a fat munter pissing in my mouth however the thought of a little cutie doing it seems quite erotic  :drinks:

Sureshot

Had my first go a few weeks back and it was incredible.  In my face and mouth and went on for ages.

Glad i ticked it off the list but tbh, i'm not in a rush to repeat it

DG

Thought about it but not convinced. That said last week had a meet with a real gusher. Fisted and fingered her a lot and she gushed three times all over my hand, then I went down on her. Some say it's piss when a girl squirts, but this definitely wasn't. First two times were clear and third a bit milky. But as I said, no taste or smell of piss.

Offline Sonny Crockett

Watersports as in pissing, does not appeal to me whatsoever (the pungent smell puts me off)!!!!!

Squirting however...... Is something that I absolutely love!!!! THE MORE I GET IT....... THE BETTER!!!!!

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Offline The_Scarecrow

OP, yes you should. I tried it for the first time last December. Here's my review. Enjoy!

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=43701.0

tcm

And it was mainly thanks to that very review that I visited the same lady last week. Not done W/S for ages, but my return to it was a joy. And I'll be returning for a repeat performance. So Thanks threechilliman for that review.

TS