Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Receiving feedback as a punter on AdultWork  (Read 550 times)

Offline marcello

So, I usually don't use AW request bookings as it's just not the way to go for most ladies, but just text them with no issues usually.

However, some girls require feedback to see you, so today I made a booking request with a girl I saw before, put a date antecedent to today and gave her a feedback and wrote a field report.

Now the issue is she apparently can't give me feedback back and she seemed genuine as she told me to send her another booking request.
Can someone more experienced than me with this help me?  It's because the booking was set in a past date or do I need to do something different, verify my age/phone?
Of course I could ask AW but it would take more time and I'm probably going to receive a standard email anyway.
Thanks  :hi:

Offline 4xvx

She deleted the booking just do a new one an she can leave you feedback   

Offline shagmore

Your put through whats known as a ghost booking, basically make a new booking and in the notes section, spell it out its not a real booking just for feedback of the previous punt.
This is one way that WGs could and do manipulate the system by having Sergei make fake bookings

Offline marcello

Yes, thanks for your help.
Indeed fixed by creating a fake booking in the future as a booking placed in the past( real time of the punt) did not allow the WG to give me feedback and obliged me to write a field report