Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lovely Emily - Colindale  (Read 1430 times)

mrhappypants

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

Good service in the room from an attractive girl but the price looks high.

Services OWO HR DT Penetration (Doggy and missionary) Prostate Massage, CIM, Uniform and Roleplay (last two requested and confirmed but not provided). £120 per hour.

Emily has been well reviewed on here and much of what I read in the reviews I recognise. She is an attractive girl with good service in the room. Her rates are a bit high.

Arrangement

She is based in a nice modern flat 10 minutes from Colindale on the Northern Line.

I started with phone call and the rest was by text.  You are talking to the maid by both media. The phone goes on about 10.30 and appointments start at 12.  I think she works Wednesday - Saturday.

Appearance

I have seen Emily more than once and my summary would be that she is reasonably pretty (high 7's physically and facially (revised scale) size 8, her boobs are b or c). One reviewer compares her favourably to Stunning Julie which would indicate she was in the 8's - this is overstated in my view. On the Version 2 scale I have her about 7.7, blond ringlets, body about 7.7 (ass pic on her profile from earlier times and a little flattering I would say). Her age is given as 26 I suspect she is a little older.   

The deed

Her service in the room is good approaching very good except for the serious reservations noted below; committed enthusiastic, vocal and naughty. She also appears genuinely interested and engaged in conversation outside of the act.  If this not real it is done really well and I get a sense of personal connection from it.   She also demonstrates good skills, oral, hand and in action

There are some limitations which are serious for me but will depend on the kind of punter you are.  First, the maid is handling the communications - with all the associated problems; she does not honour dress or service requests (because she does not get them).  The maid has a bad habit of agreeing these and then not passing them - unacceptable and a real deterent to booking her again as it is always a bit of a let down if I have a certain scenario in mind.  (Sweet Monique has the same problem, but she is more convenient and better looking at the same rate).

Second she (the maid) is disorganised and has missed both confirmation and start times on my bookings - sometimes just from not reading the f'ing text messages!  This is a personal bug bare; if we agree we are going to confirm at a particular time before the appointment I DON'T like being left hanging on the end of a ringing phone wondering if the booking is actually going ahead.  She is probably going to miss out on quite a bit of business from me because this really precludes her becoming a regular in my book and I have a regular opportunity to punt weekly.

Third, she books back to back.  On my first booking she did not have a following booking and was happy to let us run over by 10 minutes (great) but on the second booking was rushing me at the end because she had booked for the next  hour. 

All this detracts from her value. I think against some of the competition and in the location her prices are optimistic. She will build a stable of regulars because she is so good at handling relationships and is connected in the room, and truth be told I will probably go back but at this rate she is not a first round pick.

Dave
« Last Edit: June 14, 2015, 01:42:35 pm by mrhappypants »

Offline PLeisure

A nicely-balanced review - cheers, Mr. HP

If it's not too... ahem, close to the bone - could you detail the prostrate massage a bit more, please  :hi:
 - am keen to sample this someday.

Maids, eh. I often wonder how much of a retainer they're on given that the majority are so spectacularly incompetent.

Offline SamLP

Thanks for the review MrHP. She's a very good punt in my experience although the last time I saw her she rushed me out a few minutes early. I hadn't cum and was a little pissed off when I saw the time. She had another punter coming and wanted to get ready. The previous times she worked hard to make me cum and even went over a few times. Lovely girl with generally a good attitude. Surprised you got DT, she hardly makes it halfway down mine but still provides a very good OWO with plenty of licking and ball sucking complimented with vocal noises and eye contact.

Offline lewishamguy

Thanks for the review MrHP. She's a very good punt in my experience although the last time I saw her she rushed me out a few minutes early. I hadn't cum and was a little pissed off when I saw the time. She had another punter coming and wanted to get ready. The previous times she worked hard to make me cum and even went over a few times. Lovely girl with generally a good attitude. Surprised you got DT, she hardly makes it halfway down mine but still provides a very good OWO with plenty of licking and ball sucking complimented with vocal noises and eye contact.

That's terrible at least she should let you finish.  :sarcastic:

Offline SamLP

That's terrible at least she should let you finish.  :sarcastic:

I was no close to cumming to be honest. She did ask if I was close but I knew had I kept going for another 10 minutes I wouldn't cum. It has happened a few times, not many. I was tired that day, it turned out I was developing a cold so my dick was starting to flop as well. She did try and wank me off but I had fully flopped by then. Had I known I had a bit of time left I would of tried to bang hard for a few minutes in hope of cumming.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2015, 03:37:11 pm by SamLP »

mrhappypants

Thanks for your comments.  I found the PM was integrated well with hand and oral but PM me if you have a specific question. 

On the DT you are right to question.  I don't mind hand, and maybe she was not DT'ing - her hair obscures the view and this was a few weeks ago.

Dave