Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cum for Carly - Gateshead  (Read 1345 times)

52 review(s) for Cumforcarly (46 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline nightdriver76

Another post reminded me I never left a review for Carly - 2 meetings within a couple of weeks of each other which happened in December. Both were very similar.

External Link/Members Only

Cost - £80 for 45 minutes

Location - Flats not far from the Baltic, chargeable parking nearby and a really nice tidy, and pleasantly smelling apartment which seems like a bonus lately.

Both times I requested tie & tease and Carly really is excellent at this. Looks and appearance is perfect for me (not into dolly birds with puffed up lips etc) and as mentioned a lot previously your typical 'girl next door'. I found Carly very easy to get along with, nice chats and really puts you at ease.

As mentioned both times were tie and tease, tied down to the bed then various toys used as well as that mouth of hers which really works wonders. No sex but OWO & CIM both times, going to bathroom to dispose of the contents.

Will be back asap and hopefully more regular. Her pricing is really fanastic value for money, just a little cheaper than most other suppliers, but with the great service and prices I am sure she is very popular - not to mention her already great reputation.