Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amelie Parker - Gateshead  (Read 1430 times)

43 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5075948) (36 positive, 4 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline lee69

External Link/Members Only

Meet - GBP110 for 45mins.

Comms - Very straightforward with text/sms (confirmation in the morning). Directions was good, there is visitor parking nearby but I did not use this. Looks like mainly daytime working hours so, try to plan ahead.

The meet
Amelie is well reviewed here. She is good looking, curves in the correct places, nice face to look at. On arrival, she was very chatty and put me at ease immediately. Great GFE as I tend to be quite timid/anxious. The punt itself was good. Asked what my preferences are. Had RO, owo with amazing eye contact, missionary and doggie. Could not hold for long as the meet was great. No time watching as well. Had a nice time to relax and chat after the punt giving me time to recover. Never felt time passed so quickly before. Changed and left a few mins after time was up.

I would definitely return again. It is the combination of great personality and 'punt' that does it for me. Cannot wait till next time.