Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MissFox - Newcastle Outcall (AKA MissFarrahFox)  (Read 1079 times)

7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7415384) (7 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Doyle]

Offline tonguetornado

Meet was about a month ago

External Link/Members Only
Location - Newcastle city centre hotel
Outcall - 2 hours
Price - 280 pounds cash on arrival
Services - DFK, OWO, Fingerplay, RO, Protected Sex, CIM and Swallow, Anal was also on offer

Emailed her on AW and swift response and we arranged a date for 2 hours outcall. I had told her I have never tried anal and I might try it and she was more than happy to help me experience my first! I had requested a specific outfit from her private gallery, heels, a gorgeous short red dress with hair down with red lipstick and she said "Ah the glam look, of course!" She agreed to dress discreet and change once in the hotel. Comms were easy leading up to the meet.

Confirmed the morning of the meet, She was on time, kept me updated throughout, as soon as I opened the door I couldnt believe how gorgeous she looked! She has lovely smooth skin and this sexy glint in her eyes, I was really happy with myself for booking her as it was my first meet and I had booked 2 hours, she was slim, in perfect shape and absolutely beautiful!

Tokens exchanged and she got changed and when she walked out, I couldn't stop myself and held her against the wall and we kissed passionately, she's a wonderful kisser and goes proper DFK which I love in a meet. Exploring each other's bodies and on to the bed. From this point on it was a blur as we passionately kissed and she's definitely a pleaser, I worked my way down her gorgeous body giving plenty attention to her sensitive nipples, she made all the right noises, and when i went down on her, I could have stayed there all meet as she was delicious, responsive and when she says she gets very wet, shes not kidding! Hotel towels to the rescue, Alternated with Finger/ tongue action and both at the same time and that brought her to the climax and she was now desperate to go down on me, and boy does she excel.

At that point she put on some more red lipstick on my request while i sat on the sofa with the mirror behind us and she went down on her knees, looking at me and givin me the most memorable OWO, plent of spit and attention to the balls, I was in heaven and knew I was reaching the point of no return and suggested we move things to the bed. Started with her on the edge of the bed whilst I stood and I had to slow down multiple times so as I dont cum, she said this led me to edge her and she got really really horny!! She had a jewel buttplug which she said she had prepped for anal, but I knew i wasnt going to last long and came in the bag while going really hard, lay on top her while we kept kissing!

It was a sensual first round and we noticed we only had about half hour left! And I was spent, but she started OWO after some chit chat and to my surprise she got me going so soon again! I kneeled over her on bed and face fucked her and asked her does she do CIM, her answer was "And Swallow!" That wins the award for the best answer. Got me really excited and i came really hard and she wiped me all clean, without a need of wipe hehe  :yahoo: :dance:

Lovely chit chat later, shes really a lovely person to talk to, and it was time to go. One of those first meets which is difficult to top for me. A very strong positive from me and I have already booked for another meet, cos i want to try anal!

Shes definitely one of my top favorites and a girl who genuinely puts in all the effort in her meets to ensure we have a great memorable time   :thumbsup: