Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Becky - Diamonds  (Read 1474 times)

Offline Lambada

External Link/Members Only

Finally getting round to posting this review. First of all, let's get the good points of this punt out of the way:

Becky is a good looking girl. The flat was clean and warm. Her oral skills while not mindblowing, are passable.

Now, to the bad points. Of which there are a few.

The language barrier. While I understand that it states on her profile on the Diamonds website that she is from Romania and her levels of English are basic, even basic is a massive overstatement. She seemed to understand maybe a few words of what I was saying to her, nothing more. I wasn't exactly trying to have an intellectual debate with her either.

The services on offer. No kissing at all, no OWO. Didn't even bother asking about anal after that. She does RO but she just lay there, making no noise at all and looking a bit bored. Instant turn off for me  :thumbsdown:

The atmosphere. She spoke maybe twice throughout the meet and was totally silent for the rest of it. Not even a single fake moan. It was incredibly uncomfortable. Felt like I was fucking a corpse.

At the end of it, she got dressed immediately and showed me the door. I gladly left, 10 minutes early. I just wanted to get out as quickly as possible at this point.

And the last point, and the most serious in my opinion. I am 99% sure that there was someone else in the flat with us. While I didn't actually see anyone, I could hear what sounded like someone moving around in another room. It's possible that it might have been neighbours, but my gut tells me it wasn't. Take from that what you will.

Basic summary: minimal services, very robotic, probably my worst punt. Avoid.

Barry Shipton

Bad luck, doesn't sound at all enjoyable.

Very useful tip off, thanks.

Online ohfook1t

i was thinking of seeing her the other week. pleased i didnt. well if every potential punter reads this then she will have no customers and may eventually go back to romania

Offline Lambada

Just had a quick look at her reviews on Diamonds that weren't up at the time. Those guys are either the fluffiest and most easily pleased punters in the world or they're fake. Hard to tell sometimes.

Toshiba

Another one to avoid, why do they bother ?

One of the worst type of punts